Sketchy Riding ?

Endohopper

Thought I'd illustrate one of my favourite photos of Kenny Belaey . I intended to add colour later , but had such a damned hard time getting the bike correct , I thought I'd leave it as is .

IPB Image

Unfortunately , I had to photograph the damned thing as I don't have access to a scanner :$ .

IPB Image

Cool, but as an Artist I can stay that its obvious that you copied a photo :P But thats not the point, its looks good. His right calf is a little small?

Fred,,,,,,Was Kenny sposed to hang in that position while being sketched for 2 hours? Or have i missed the point lol

I think your lying! we cant see his face, how do we know its kenny belay. i demand proof! :P

Just kiddin. Theres talent there my man.Drawing is damn'd excellent, i struggle to draw a damn smiley face. :$

it looks good, but to be honest when you look that closely there isnt really that much attention to detail in it!

just look at little bit's and you will get what i mean!

i no i sound like i am moaning but for gcse art i have been spending 6 hours+ to draw simple things!

take it as constructive criticism. it is a good drawing, but with the little things perfect aswell it would make it amazing, see what i mean!

joE!

i might draw something like that! :P sorry if i sounded harsh!

Edited by oakley

Quote Sam Holmes :

IPB Image

Well , that's my drawing Pwned ! :$

Great work . If that's a quick sketch then the finalised piece would be really impressive .

Some creative folk here , nice to combine hobbies too .

Edited by Endohopper