New Tattoos

AndyT

aequitas or veritas simon :P

You know, i was actually thinking that. :P

But no, i wrote this 4 digit number on my thumb, no bigger then 1cm across and about 8/7mm high, and it actually looks really good. :lol:

Just got me thinking you see.

IPB Image

Ive got a thong like that :-:lol: No really :D

Give him longish hair, minus tattoos and give him an echo with lots of tricked out blue anodised parts and he reminds me of this kid that was at the last london ride. (I think he did St. Pauls gap aswell) Ha ha each to there own :ermm::rolleyes:

Ive got a thong like that :-:lol: No really :D

Give him longish hair, minus tattoos and give him an echo with lots of tricked out blue anodised parts and he reminds me of this kid that was at the last london ride. (I think he did St. Pauls gap aswell) Ha ha each to there own :ermm::rolleyes:

HAHA danny? I see the resemblance

Imagine being the tattoo artist, edging slowly and slowly closer to the crotch.

You almost literally couldn't pay me enough.

Suprising, you strike me as the kind of guy who'd like to stab a guy in the balls 300 times a minute with a point covered in ink. :blink:

Edited by Haz

• 1 month later...

I still haven't decided what I want to get.

Been thinking about it loads too! How do you guys decide what you're gonna get?

I want something that's meaningful and interesting. I've had a brainstorm. Don't want any particular band I don't think. Can't have anything on my arms or neck 'cos I want to go into the Police without being held back for it.

I really like the outline on your chest Andy.. Especially the girl with the knife.

you knwo how to use photoshop :turned: dont need to to able to draw to do a tat on photoshop.

Both Designed by myself...thenn photoshopped on..

Yeah I guess. They're still brushes though. That you didn't make lol. What do they mean? Apart from the one with your name, obviously.

I like Dan's tat 'cos it means something to him and I want something like that, but i want it interesting and not absolutely f**king random.