Some Pictures

Luke Drewery

I am a complete novice to photgraphy as I prefer video but anyway I thought I would exeriment with a few pictures, all taken today:

My video camera;

IPB Image

Random cup;

IPB Image

Homer Simpson bottle opener;

IPB Image

Icy pond;

IPB Image

Lampost and clear sky;

IPB Image

Mitsubishi badge;

IPB Image

My bike near snow;

IPB Image

Tarty headtube;

IPB Image

Tree at the front of my house;

IPB Image

Close up of puzzle;

IPB Image

Rock;

IPB Image

Spotlight on dads mitsubishi;

IPB Image

Wingmirror;

IPB Image

I know they arent amazing, but let me know what you think, constructive criticism welcome. (Y)

Edited by Luke Drewery

Im confused about those kinda video cameras, do they record on solid-state (ie memory card) or do they actually take MiniDV tapes?

J.

They record onto a memory card, no tapes there. Its a very cheap cmaera as you can probably tell, but if you watch any of my videos you will be surprised how good the video quality comes out on the computer. (Y)

Some of those are really nice but the colours are a little out and the contrast isnt high enough, You should touch them up and adjust levels in photoshop. Nothing too major but will make a HUGE difference.

Some of those are really nice but the colours are a little out and the contrast isnt high enough, You should touch them up and adjust levels in photoshop. Nothing too major but will make a HUGE difference.

Thanks, nice to see a reply thats related to the topic. :rolleyes:

Nah just kidding, I suppose that top gear thing is mildly related to one of my pictures. I dont have photoshop, so I cant really adjust the colours. They were straight off my camera. (Y)

• 3 weeks later...