Dj Ride. May 13th, Which Is A Saturday!

Hi all. I haven't been around for bloody ages due to work commitments, and my music.. But I shall return with a big ol' bang. I'm in the middle of getting myself a bike again, and building it up, so I'll be out riding like a possesed man as soon as the bike is built.

Anyways, onto the ride.

Last year I managed to get over 70 riders in one place, at one time.. and this year i'd like to get some of you back down here to remember the rider. DJ.

You all must of heard of him, and many of you have met him. Lets not forget him, and show our thoughts on that desperate day, by getting together and riding Portsmouth.

I am gonna arrange a party, as ever, on the Saturday evening Prior to the big ride, and possibly one on the Sunday night for those of you that are brave enough. (Or don't have work in the morning. :P )

I am proposing an 11 o'clock meet in Guildhall square, and then onto the various destinations across the town. Perhaps splitting into three groups that will liase back at the pyramids by a certain time, then onto the party.

The Saturday i'll arrange closer to the date when I know roughly how many people will be attending. (Y)

So... Come on guys and girlies... who's coming?

And NO-ONE MENTION BAD WEATHER!!!!!!!!!! :-

:D

Edited by stuntsbyjon

you knows ill be there jon, maassive respect for sorting this out again (Y) lil tip, dont get a dj :P hell just bugger off after 1/2 hour :P

lol the weather didnt ruin it one bit, i still had one hell of a weekend in the memory of a decent bloke who i never had the pleasure to meet!

Ben

Edited by Man On A Mission

Hey Jon, how you doin?? not spoken in a while haha. I'm just currently building myself a bike up as well after not riding for ages, should be sorted by this weekend so im sure ill join you riding like a possessed man! with andy and others of course ;) look forward to it, defo be up for the dj ride as well!!

Rob.

Ps. im at work at the mo but im sure ill speak on msn when im home :)

Hi guys.

Great to see such a responce so soon. Lets get this one sorted.. If anyone wants to give me lessons to get me back up to scratch... please feel free to add me to MSN.

stuntsbyjon@hotmail.com

or if anyone wants directions, maps, links, explanations etc. Just add away. (Y)

Last year was a storm!

The garage developed a lack of the DJ after 30 minutes or so cause he didn't realise it was a bikers ball kinda party. (Fool!)

So a few of you nutters ended up on top of the thin wall across the front of the garage roof, and dropped onto the fridge that someone found up the alleyway. Genius! Then Lee's car got rode on, and I remember the headlight falling out. :P Then there was the incident with the hair clippers... Still don't know who used them to shave that poor lads head.. :-

The riding was top notch too! I don't think I have seen better riding since, or before that day, so I guess a lot of us were up for it despite the beers the night before.....

Lets have a better one this year, and lets really get into the party spirit. I'm damn sure Deej would have wanted us to have a great time.

Lets not let him down. :D

Come on... Keep the names pouring in!

Jon.