Lots Of New Pics, Update! 13/3/06

Davetrials

Right cos im just taking so many pics recently, and started to shop a few now im just gonna stick em all in this post(unless its a ride ive been on and took fotos)

Oh ive also got full sized pics if u want any

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Shopped pic of Alic not much but i like it!

IPB Image

IPB Image

Shopped pic of the trees i think it looks ALOT better

IPB Image

Dany butler tap

IPB Image

shopped

IPB Image

Edited by Davetrials

18mb? They must be photoshopped haha

The first one is spot on!!! Best you've taken by a mile, no hang on THREE miles :P

Seconds ok but the suns in the top corner hiding behind the clouds making it pretty washed out. A different angle would of been much better with maybe the same colours from the first.

(Y):)

I like the first one, lots :)

I think the second photo (and the others that are basically the same) that you've overexposed it a bit. If it was all a bit darker, the woodland colours would look more realistic, and the sky wouldn't be so washed out. Also there's nothing really to look it. Try oversaturating it a bit in Photoshop, might bring out the colours a bit and make it look interesting.

The one with danny in is really good, spot on. (Y)

....but the trees one is not so good. There's just nothing to look at, it's all in good focus as far as my photography skills tell me (which aren't anything to shout about), and good composure, but there's just too much there, there's no one thing to look at and your eyes just wonder round and round. Also the over exposed sky doesn't do the picture any justice either.

(Y)

Edited by JT!

• 2 weeks later...