Sunny Pics Of Me!

Janson

Went out for a 40 minute sidehopping session today, when I met two freeride guys. One of them rode home for his very nice D70 cam, to take some pics of me. So here we go, some pics from messing about outside the local library! First spring day of the year for us, 5 degrees and sun! :)

IPB Image

Small wheelswap

IPB Image

Pedal up

IPB Image

Pedal up with a bit of touching thing, perfect for stuff under 37"-ish

IPB Image

Landing of another one, had to abubaca back off.

IPB Image

Up, then gap to next, and gap to final post, then off to wall and down.

IPB Image

On the last of the 3 posts.

IPB Image

Riding animals has always been my thing, this stone Lion was more solid than the shark i rode..

The pics with the black borders are taken by Andreas Karlsson.

The pics without borders are taken by Henrik Jonestrand. More of his pixxx at http://mtb.haas.se/cal/

:)

IPB Image

Old man we met, hilarious guy. He told us that Linköping (this city) was the first christian city in the whole country! Not sure if it was true, but he was a laugh nonetheless.

Enjoy!

matt: i mailed mr daddy coust and he sold me some. if you wanna have a ride between the 10-14 april, let me know and we'll sort something out. :) also matt, why are you never on msn?

i had grown my hair, until tonight, i got it trimmed. :turned: had too long hair, did look good with a tube of gel, black shirt and a nice tie though B)

Awsome to see some pics of you there! Nice photos. I was also out riding downtown yesterday, seems like we have quite the same weather =)

That gap between the poles look scary to me... :blink:

Btw, have Linkoping stolen the concrete lions from gamla stan in Stockholm? =p

Edited by reine

WHERE'S the snow? i see 2 bits of snow. we've got a tonne left here (N) Get yo' lycra back on now janson!!!111 :arabia: :wizard: :nerd::santa:(})(}) :bow:

Btw yoo look like Kleiwert nowdays :lol: Sweet pics and dece... how spring comes soone so i can take my bike down to you and show som hasa

Wtf, I swear you used to have brown hair, glasses and were kinda tubby - you've changed boyo!

(oooorr, I was just way off from day one)

Some cool picture though, I can't help thinking that if they were taken a quarter of a second earlier/later the riding position would look way better.

i used to look like that raub. still got the same hair colour, but got contacts and lost a fair bit of weight since this time last year. ive pretty much changed my life around since last year, 06 should be really good!

the guys who took the shots had never taken pictures of trials before, i think they turned out ok considering, but i do agree, some could have been done differently!

cheers for the comments!