Ali Ashton Pics

Ali C

23lbs? Have you weighed that or is it a wild guess? Almost every component on my Ashton is lighter (or the same) and I seriously doubt mine weighs 23, feels much heavier anyway...

Luckily they ride stupidly well and weight doesn't really matter to me. Just curious...

Looks like you've done the opposite to me. I've just replaced all my gold parts with black, after a long time with the bling :rolleyes:

well, in that pic its got latex innertubes front and rear, magnezium pedals with ti axles (saved over 300g over my atomlabs!) got a titanium axle bb, no booster, titanium ck crown race, etc, it all adds up....I weighed it on my digital scales

well, in that pic its got latex innertubes front and rear, magnezium pedals with ti axles (saved over 300g over my atomlabs!) got a titanium axle bb, no booster, titanium ck crown race, etc, it all adds up....I weighed it on my digital scales

hehe arans gonna be pi**ed off at you :P

A few years back I ran Air B latex tubes front and rear on the 26", they saved a shit load of weight! I think they weighed about 90g per tube.

They werent too bad for pinch flats but when they died they went with style! They would always pinch/split so badly they were not repairable. One time I managed a 13" long split in one and I swear I didnt hit it that hard :P

A few years back I ran Air B latex tubes front and rear on the 26", they saved a shit load of weight! I think they weighed about 90g per tube.

They werent too bad for pinch flats but when they died they went with style! They would always pinch/split so badly they were not repairable. One time I managed a 13" long split in one and I swear I didnt hit it that hard :P

Yeah I know this! Used to run Continental latex, so amusing practically taking out two halves of a tube when it finally punctured haha!

I am sorry to break it to you but that effort for a bash ring lets it down no-end, i am also agreing with every one about the gold/red, dunt go together well but without the red it would be stupidly good looking.

I dont think its that bad looking, infact, I think its a lot better looking than a lot of bikes, but I think its like marmite, you either like it or hate it.

and dont diss the bash :P its an awesome peice of work :D

Matt, I never really liked hope stuff before, but the nwer stuff (hubs etc) are mintybobs!