Post Your Pics Of The Best Mods

Saracen Kid

To Sir Gapsalot - say goodbye to that finish after a bit of use, especially in the wet. I caned through the finish on my Try-All rims, and I wouldn't imagine the Echo's had much tougher finish than that, and bear in mind it was my front rim that I got through it with with a Magura on it. On the back, I can't see it lasting too long...

Might as well whore mine out again I guess. Apart from the front hub, it's got a pretty good spec all in all, which is pretty funny considering the bikes I used to ride up until about a year and a half ago? :P

[attachmentid=3106]

Compared to this:

[attachmentid=3107]

[attachmentid=3108]

post-91-1143389306_thumb.jpg

post-91-1143389891_thumb.jpg

post-91-1143390083_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah? I cut the excess seat-tube off my T-Bird and ran it seatless, and it had a R-side crank arm on the left 'cos I rounded my left one and couldn't afford any more, so I was running an old MTB crank which used to have a 22-44t setup on it on the left ;)

Beat that ghettoness, biatch :P

Oh yeah? I cut the excess seat-tube off my T-Bird and ran it seatless, and it had a R-side crank arm on the left 'cos I rounded my left one and couldn't afford any more, so I was running an old MTB crank which used to have a 22-44t setup on it on the left ;)

Beat that ghettoness, biatch :P

Oh yeah? I could adjust my seat hight when on long rides with the shiny new quick reliese I brought!

And mine had colour coded grips. :- Now thats real street life.

To Sir Gapsalot - say goodbye to that finish after a bit of use, especially in the wet. I caned through the finish on my Try-All rims, and I wouldn't imagine the Echo's had much tougher finish than that, and bear in mind it was my front rim that I got through it with with a Magura on it. On the back, I can't see it lasting too long...

Might as well whore mine out again I guess. Apart from the front hub, it's got a pretty good spec all in all, which is pretty funny considering the bikes I used to ride up until about a year and a half ago? :P

[attachmentid=3106]

Compared to this:

[attachmentid=3107]

[attachmentid=3108]

What happened to the zip mark?