My Pimp Pashley Ghz

mr kenny

hey every one!

as some of you may know my ashton and 24 7 were stolen so, with my insurance money i got this.....

[attachmentid=3178]

[attachmentid=3179]

spec is

ghz frame

ashton forks(fattys later this week)

hope pro 2 t hub rear on atomlab street

pro 2 front on 721

mini front brake with gothic 185

echo headset and mounts

maggie with goodridge hose my own pads

hope stem easton bars31.8

burn

you see the rest

big thanks to waynio on the frame front and danny macaskill on building the wheels and everyone else for keeping me sane while bike less(you know who you are!!!

oh she rides like a dream!

kenny

post-275-1143479515_thumb.jpg

post-275-1143479537_thumb.jpg

it rides awesome too, bunny hops like a dream.

mike

p.s. oh and kenny, i just spend 3/4 hour faffing around changing the chain on my bike , because i thought my khe chain was being arsey, turned out i had just tighten up the cage bolt too tight and the jockey wheels wouldnt go round -- proper tardcore

p.p.s 'get f**king back to scotland' :shifty::lol:

That looks amazing, i really do like it. How does it ride in comparison with your average joe alu frame? I really would like a ghz but keep being put off by being told they weigh a fair amount. My mhz i used to have rode amazing mind you but i think they may of been lighter? Any input would be great! thats really made me want to get one haha.

Rob...

well i would say in my oppinion that steel is way nicer than alu to ride i used to ride a mhz a few years back an loved it i have set the ghz up more street and some tards may go on bout wieght but the wight differance...well take a big turd before you ride...there you go!!!

i love it

thanks for the comments

p.p.s

mike go back to leeds!

tardcore to the bone!

yer she rides like the wet dream that she is...ask anyone who rides with me...i'm more at home on't pashley than i was anytime on ashton.

jay the brake is mint...thank yo very much, i know bout rotor i was gonna change it round when i fit the fatty's at the weekend

lovin it...

kenny