Mike's Guide To Validation...

MadManMike

Dont post crud on one account, then try to look like the good guy by telling what youve done wrong on another account...

You end up looking like a tard...

Ownage

And make sure image links work too...

That was class :P And another thing; is it me or are chav posts being put up every day? correct ; they are tw*ats, but do we need a post every day reminding us :S

Dont post crud on one account, then try to look like the good guy by telling what youve done wrong on another account...

You end up looking like a tard...

Ownage

And make sure image links work too...

that is forking quality...he must think marks a rate bitch :P and good on him for being a bitch :lol:

Fancy naming any names there, Biff? Almost all the "Big riders" I know of on here joined before the validating system started, e.g. CLS, Tunni, and so on? Ben Slinger and Savage too, Gav Bedford, Ashton... um... some riders from MAD on here too I guess... Not sure about Danny B...

Fancy naming any names there, Biff? Almost all the "Big riders" I know of on here joined before the validating system started, e.g. CLS, Tunni, and so on? Ben Slinger and Savage too, Gav Bedford, Ashton... um... some riders from MAD on here too I guess... Not sure about Danny B...

Craigs second account.

So Mark when you going to Validate me?

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

Wasn't that 'cos he had an issue with one account, and had to create another? He was already a member, so it'd be a bit harsh not letting him be a member just 'cos something f**ked up with his account?

Wasn't that 'cos he had an issue with one account, and had to create another? He was already a member, so it'd be a bit harsh not letting him be a member just 'cos something f**ked up with his account?

Can i please be a Member now?

Correct. His e-mail broke, which lead to his first account being rendered useless. As he couldn't fix it, and Tom and Danny were other wise enganged, he registered another account, with no intention of talking to an admin about his account, but when Tom learned of what happened, he validated the account.

In fact, I even seem t oremember you asking me about it Biff...?

Indeed i did, on my other MSN account B). I said to you "Dont you think my name would look better in black" i had to go offline so i couldn't get a reply :-.

it has been a few months now Mark since i was last a Member.....

Tank Rider did state if my posts were better and more formal giving helpful friendly advise towards other Forum Members you'd consider a re-validation for me :).

I was refering to the CLS-second-account thing.

I wouldn't have a problem with you being a member, as long as you don't do your usual thing of f**king shit up every few weeks, if I'm honest.

I was refering to the CLS-second-account thing.

I wouldn't have a problem with you being a member, as long as you don't do your usual thing of f**king shit up every few weeks, if I'm honest.

Fair enough, id just like to point out, i was left signed on at my mates house and some shit got written, I asked Danny to match the IP's just to prove it wasn't actually me and they came out different. So if some reasons are for that then it was a misunderstanding.

Validate me on your own accord Mark, although i'd much appreciate it, and i've explained above about the "f**ked up shitty comments".

I didn't mean one incident. You seem to be posting well 'n' stuff and everyone thinks you'd be fine, but then for some reason you'll just do something that sets you back almost.

However, a lot of people seem to want you validated, so you never know...