How Old Are You?

Jared

Hi,

Ive been trying to convince my dad it isnt just kids that do bike trials and that older people do it to.I suppose the best way to prove it is by everyone putting down the age.So if everyone posts there age it would be helpful.Please be honest.

Anyone under 6 or over 50 gets a mars bar of me.

EDIT:Oh yeah im 14

I'm 21

Hasn't Hans Ray gotta be 50 something by now?

Name: Hansjörg Rey

Nickname: "No Way Rey"

Birthdate/Place: June 4th, 1966/Kenzingen, Germany (makes him bang on 40)

Nationality: Swiss

Hometown: Laguna Beach, CA

Hans Rey, multiple Trials National and World Champion, is one of the pioneers of Trials and Extreme Mountain Biking. Through his spectacular mountain bike trials shows and adventures, Hans has made himself a name far beyond the mountain bike scene. His skills and image are constantly opening the doors to media coverage all over the world; "No Way" Rey has been demonstrating his talents in over 40 countries

They call him the Franz Beckenbauer or Wayne Gretzky of Mountain Biking, besides his numerous titles and achivements, he has been made a member of just about any mentionable official or unofficial biking organization

More @ http://www.hansrey.com/

Not bad for an 40 year old Gezza, the maker and braker of it all. Glad had the pleasure of rididng with him

Trials aint no game or a messing around. it's a displain and sets you up for lots of stuff in life. Think you dad be happy you rode you bike to de stress as to having a fag..how ever i and many other do ride and smoke meh. You can have a laugh and mess aorund on rides and ridding...it's whats it's about. Meeting new people, testing and pushign you self, finding who you are, setting goals and things to aim for but also get to keep fit. Also traverling is an extra..list can go on on on

Pete

Edited by Wright Pads