Akira_Shock!

IPB Image

for f**k sake all sponge did on the whole ride was talk bout his blooming uni. we got separated from the group when he went to get £2 off one of you guys. So we ended up sitting by the tate having ultimate munch and all he did was talk about his uni cycle

he got so depressed he even wen round and counted all the profiles that were getting run because his uni is a profile one???

and in that pic sponge went to go to pedal on someone elses uni went to go to pedal and nearly fell flat on his ass in that picture i was just like sponge....... what the fook are you playing at??

IPB Image

for f**k sake all sponge did on the whole ride was talk bout his blooming uni. we got separated from the group when he went to get £2 off one of you guys. So we ended up sitting by the tate having ultimate munch and all he did was talk about his uni cycle

he got so depressed he even wen round and counted all the profiles that were getting run because his uni is a profile one???

and in that pic sponge went to go to pedal on someone elses uni went to go to pedal and nearly fell flat on his ass in that picture i was just like sponge....... what the fook are you playing at??

lol he said he can sidehop 42" to pedal on his uni, that looks like 20" lol

No Ben, you misunderstand, he meant that I, Joe Hodges, can pedal-stall and up 42"..., actually I think it could be even higher, whatever 8 blue pallets are in inches..48"?

sponge can pedal stall and up around 27" at his max.. considering he's been riding for about 3 months on uni, its quite good.

Edited by unstablebutable

WOAH, chill ur beans mate, a bit of overexagerration isn't nice at all if your trying to slag someone off. He mentioned his unicycle/ing perhaps but not talk about it all the time during your 'munch'. Plus, you may realise that he wasn't actually depressed at all? He went around counting probably for the hell of it as a joke?

And when he went on my uni to go to pedal, he didn't nearly fall flat on his arse, he failed a bit first time and bailed safely. And what he's playing at is having goes at bigger things to improve his riding.

Joe. :)

WOAH, chill ur beans mate, a bit of overexagerration isn't nice at all if your trying to slag someone off. He mentioned his unicycle/ing perhaps but not talk about it all the time during your 'munch'. Plus, you may realise that he wasn't actually depressed at all? He went around counting probably for the hell of it as a joke?

And when he went on my uni to go to pedal, he didn't nearly fall flat on his arse, he failed a bit first time and bailed safely. And what he's playing at is having goes at bigger things to improve his riding.

Yeh but the thing is he was moaning the whole day about his unicycle, ''oh i wish i had my uni'' ''on my uni i would do this'' on and on and on.

By the way i was purley joking if you say it in a laughing manner it makes much more sence i guess rather than

FFS Sponge what are you doing :angry:

read it as FFS Sponge what are you doing :lol: *laughing at him* as i was

if it sounded bitchy it wasnt ment to be i was just joking about - if you knew me i dont really bitch was just mucking about meh! i dunno check it is alright with Sponge next time he comes online

i did the "because his uni is a profile one???" because i dont know shit about uni's and Sponge was talking about his being a profile one and i didnt really know because obiously was 1st day id seen anyone hopping about on one wheel i struggle enough with 2!!!

i guess if you read it in a more light heartened manner makes more sence, (well makes sence when i read it)