Trialsqueens

crazy_gap girl

Not a bad site infact, but why have you used an iframe which is so small. I had to stop browsing as it was that annoying having to scroll soooo much and not being able to see anything at all.

Fix the size of that iframe and your be well away.

Also, it'd be nice to see a full list of riders as well as looking through countries.

The iframe isn't fixed on my computer.

Overall I quite like the site. It's got a lot of good content on and it's quite well written so not a half bad read at all! :)

Just a few things, I'm not 'picking on you' or whatever, just thought you said you wanted some comments.

You're using http://www40.brinkster.com/trialsqueens2/I...ngelina%201.jpg then re-sizing it on your page, which is really bad. It'll take yonks to load and doesn't make good practise. Also just noticed your sticker image is

124kb when it could be <12kb if you had re-sized it. Cool stickers though.

I'd get rid of the horizontal scroll bar on your iFrame. It looks messy.

I don't know whether you want "Web Hosting by Brinkster" in the top top left corner?

I wouldn't center align body text. Also your content text is a tad huge, and possibly bold? I'd take that off and make it a few sizes smaller if I were you.

Lookin' good though. Well done on your M-A-D demo experience, seems like an amazing achievement.

cheers,... i need this to improve (Y)

i will try take in all the things youve said and make them better!!

And also about the hosting i have been telling my self to get some and i nearly did about 4 week ago but i spent my money foolishly :closedeyes:lol so

im waiting till i have enough i will also get a .com

also is there any prefered hosting you'd like to recomend?? is there like a package like so much space, band width and also a domain included?

i have been looking around but im sure you guys know about these things in great detail!!

Thanks (Y):)

I know a few people don't like Digital Crocus but I've got them and I've had them for 2 and a bit years now. They're been pretty good for the money for me.

£15 a year with 5gb bandwidth and 50 meg of storage.

http://digital-crocus.com/?page=hosting

There's a link to their hosting page. I also heard that http://www.sniffhost.net/ was meant to be good.

.com's and .co.uk's are only like £8 for 2 years (Y)

Oooh female stock riders!!

Angelina:

IPB Image

Emma:

IPB Image

Site looks good too, i'm liking the layout and theme... though my only gripe is where it says TQ in the nav menu, the font for the T is very stylized and i keep thinking it looks more like an I.

Good job though

Jesus 15 people! When did that happen? ^_^

Just a little idea, instead of having the flags, why not have a map of the world with markers where people are, then make them links?

ok don't start with the slag off..lol

erm iv had quite a lot of people interested in the stickers so

whats it to you any way? :closedeyes:

Anyway cheers for the reference to stiffhost iv just this min bought some hosing and a .com for trialsqueens

Cheers everyone eles for the nice replys :):)(Y)

It wasn't a slag off. You always think it is but maybe you're just over sensitive. I complemented your website. The stickers are on your website, you asked us to view your website, I did. So that's what it's got to do with me.

I'm sure people will be interested in them but to be honest selling them isn't worth much.

It wasn't a slag off. You always think it is but maybe you're just over sensitive. I complemented your website. The stickers are on your website, you asked us to view your website, I did. So that's what it's got to do with me.

I'm sure people will be interested in them but to be honest selling them isn't worth much.

This is a one off reply :P Not aimed at the originator!

Surely if people are interested enough they will buy a sticker?

worst case.

If your not interested you wont care about missing out on a free " sticker "? surely.

Stickers cost money in the real world.

:sleeping:

good TQ site,,,,keep going.

Constructive critacism isn't bitching Nadine. Grow up. Jesus.

Can't you take other people's opnions unless they match yours? Get a grip.

you must be really botherd then seen as you posted just to tell me that no one will buy trialsqueens sticker..

i think you sir should grow up (Y)

Edited by crazy_gap girl

I've got a pink and blue BMX. I'd be stupid not to buy a sticker. :rolleyes:

can just say one thing: WOOOOO FINALLY SOMEONE THAT ISNT AGAINST US GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

we love u! :P

//Suss

p.s PLEASE stop "bitching" around now! it just make me pissed off!!

Close this topic or make it to something better!