Just Got In And Far Too Drunk

flipkickbs

WOOOOO

was a mission to find this thead :P

just had a hellishly good bch party and i luv it. awesomely good stuff

This Girl i realy like wasnt there though which was kind of shity but her mate was trying to get with me which was gay, well i dont know if its her mate but i think she is but she isnt really her mate is shes trying to get with me :S

anywhoo this seems the thread where its at so bumpage

WOOOOO

was a mission to find this thead :P

just had a hellishly good bch party and i luv it. awesomely good stuff

This Girl i realy like wasnt there though which was kind of shity but her mate was trying to get with me which was gay, well i dont know if its her mate but i think she is but she isnt really her mate is shes trying to get with me :S

anywhoo this seems the thread where its at so bumpage

was a shit beach party just your too drunk to remember, foool

:-

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGGGGQ"

SUUUUUUUBwaaaaaaYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YESHAHAHA..

+I lovers uit""" Inwantvandys babyes]]]

Yeah i want tinstleep with all of you\!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]]]]

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH#

I lob

veresrst trials frumerm""""""""""""""""

YAHHEEEE

WPOOOOO

Babies"!"!""

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

andy is hittting

ilioves t-f woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

yahes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

andy is pissing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless.

Justt for f**king pstime I got ij from the clubv... burger from the kebab palcea is the way foreawfd.

Kesus Krist could you believe one mna could be so f**ked,?@

I need to sleep but the room is psining like a spning top thing.

I love ist.

Du hast mcuh,

Mike. :sleeping:

It is wrong to be drunk at this time? Im not though I just had a couple with some mates to chill. You can tell im not drunk cos my spelling is perfect ;):P

But yeah has anyone been drunk at this time? It'd well confuse me cos Id want to go to bed, but its just gone 5 so ... meehh

Drunkenedsness is upon me agains. i think i ight have an alochohoilics problem maybe i dunoo, but i didntm think alcoholics could admit it.. therefore i have no prolem or soe shiity like that. Sorru for me swearin or being obscene in this post i am unde rtheinfluence so can get away with it and smaile sweetly at the mods. I dont mean mod riderss i menat the green named people on here, the so calledese increddibley hulks ofd rthe forum.

this is one fo the longests sposts i've made all week and its seemifnlt wuite fun.

night all of trials-forum... i luuve you all

i think i ight have an alochohoilics problem maybe i dunoo, but i didntm think alcoholics could admit it.. therefore i have no prolem or soe shiity like that.

problem is, my friends often tell me i have a drink problem....... even if its just jokingly..... does me telling them to shut up instantly mean i have a drink problem?

if you say to a random guy 'your an alchy!' and he says 'no im not!' does that mean he has a drink problem?

Prawn, "if 3 people tell you you're drunk go home and sleep it off" same applies to alcoholism, go and ask AA, or check their website (they must have one).

It is wrong to be drunk at this time? Im not though I just had a couple with some mates to chill. You can tell im not drunk cos my spelling is perfect ;):P

But yeah has anyone been drunk at this time? It'd well confuse me cos Id want to go to bed, but its just gone 5 so ... meehh

Someone must be drunk, that's 5 spelling mistakes. :-