Fort William 2006

UCI Trial

hahahaha

i like that idea ali but i dont think it would work :P hehe

what day are you going up mick??? and where are you staying and such forth??? could really do with knowing so i can get my ass onto a camp site or in a hotel WAYYYYYYYYYY before next month??? :P altho i am leaving it a little bit late :(

Waynio.......................

Not sure if I mentioned this..................

Those entering the comp, its on the Saturday, get a free pass in to the venue so as they can enjoy the Downhill on Sunday.

I will be in the venue area next week. If I get time I plan to explore in an effort to come up with some new natural. The main event organisers have been busy mailing local companies asking for help with supply of pipes or large tyres, pretty well anything that will go to make 2006 even better.

Where we going to say lads??? I think we should all get camped up at Glen Nevis on the Friday and Saturday nite?? ^_^

Everyone should go... will be an awesome weekend, you'll get to see me fall in the river no doubt haha! :P

anyone entering rookie? :$

Rookie is mince, all you do is cycle over things basically... go for Inter you animal!!!! (Y);)

Where we going to say lads??? I think we should all get camped up at Glen Nevis on the Friday and Saturday nite?? ^_^

Everyone should go... will be an awesome weekend, you'll get to see me fall in the river no doubt haha! :P

Rookie is mince, all you do is cycle over things basically... go for Inter you animal!!!! (Y);)

i got told inter would be well to hard for me. and advised for rookie.

is rookie seriously just cycling over logs n shit?

I got my entry sent off yesterday (Y) Im up for camping, Ill see what travis is saying to it. Feck riding street in fort william again! As previously said good luck getting accommodation at a hostel or what ever.

i THINK im going to have to love you guys and leave you saturday after the competition BUT if anything changes which i hope it does i may be able to stay the saturday night.

im sure that i will have alot of fun from wednesday through to friday night :P:)

whose cuming up to fort william early to stay with me a few nights????? :D

Waynio....................

day off work sounds good ;)lol!!!!

im trying to get a few people to come up with me, but the prob is exam time. WHO IS going and competing?? or who is suffering due to exams????

cheers in advance.

Waynio.............................

oh my god dont say that.

i think im going to try get on the same one i was on last year. looks like im going to have to ask a few favors (MICK!!! :P Please could you book me onto the campsite your on??? surely there is room for a small one :) hes well behaved too)

:lol:

there is one not sure of name, if you head "out" of fort william towards the fort william venue there is a place at a junction where there is a petrol station on the left JUST after the turning. you drop off left and then turn 1st right and there is a mahoosive place there. il look it up or i will get mick to put the name of the place on here, if he can be so kind :D

im sure its called "Lochy Holiday Park" number is 01397 703446 :D(Y) thats where i may be

Edited by Waynio

oh my god dont say that.

i think im going to try get on the same one i was on last year. looks like im going to have to ask a few favors (MICK!!! :P Please could you book me onto the campsite your on??? surely there is room for a small one :) hes well behaved too)

:lol:

there is one not sure of name, if you head "out" of fort william towards the fort william venue there is a place at a junction where there is a petrol station on the left JUST after the turning. you drop off left and then turn 1st right and there is a mahoosive place there. il look it up or i will get mick to put the name of the place on here, if he can be so kind :D

im sure its called "Lochy Holiday Park" number is 01397 703446 :D(Y) thats where i may be

yup fully bookws tried them earlier. whole town is booked

DOH :(

im sure camping @ your own risk is up for grabs. il camp in the mountains if i have to :D it will be free too. altho im sure i can find somewhere to stay for a few nights.

Waynio.........................

DOH :(

im sure camping @ your own risk is up for grabs. il camp in the mountains if i have to :D it will be free too. altho im sure i can find somewhere to stay for a few nights.

Waynio.........................

well where ever u go can u let synergy know because he going on thursday (Y)