Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

Due to the popular demand of Rob_P and Rob_P, here is the "Post a pic of today's riding" thread. This is a place just to put the odd one or two (if you've taken a zillion or however many, feel free to make a new thread :)) pics you've taken, so there aren't so many "Here is a pic of a sidehop" threads or whatever.

Go nuts. To start with, from a few days ago, and not trials:

IPB Image

IPB Image

Let thread-age commence.

Due to the popular demand of Rob_P and Rob_P, here is the "Post a pic of today's riding" thread.

:lol: whattttttt, actually it was Rich's jolly idea so can't take credit for that.

Mark, on a side note- Where did you get those brown jeans from?

I tried primark and it's either super fat man waist that are knee length or skinny bean waist with them as long as the linkroad.

Cheers (Y)

Those bad-boys cost me ÂŁ6, from Primark. Made by the "Denim Co." or whatever the f**k their semi-own-brand jeans company is. I got 'em in 34x34 size, and they're loose around the waist (not massively, don't *really* need a belt with them...) and go down the perfect length.

I loved them, and then I was out on a ride and a drunk Hudson veered in front of me, I hauled on the anchors and went OTB, and tore the piss out of them. I've since sewn them up in a variety of places though, and they're still going :) Well comfy, and a bit of a bargain ;)

They also do brown cords just like those, but not denim. Obviously :P

Another pic from that day too, just to kinda keep this shit on-topic ;)

IPB Image