Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

Found this bench the other day. Been looking for something about it's height to static hop :)

[attachmentid=5380]

Also took a still from a vid of the drop in the background of the first pic i did a while back...

[attachmentid=5381]

post-8581-1150384075_thumb.jpg

post-8581-1150384189_thumb.jpg

Nah, those brown trousers are gone. Tore a f**king huge hole in the arse of them, no joke.

Those are some other ones I cut down 'cos FFW raped the bottom of the right trouser leg 6 months ago or something. Nice 'n' comfy :)

from when you were in aber?

Ben

Yes indeedy. The death of an Eno created the birth of me not over-heating too much this summer :P

Good work with those pics too, Mr. Cakes. Even if the bottom 2 weird me out :P

After request* from miniman here's some of him.

His Eyebrows are so black they look like there about to rain............Love you Seana, your the best. says:

do screen shots

His Eyebrows are so black they look like there about to rain............Love you Seana, your the best. says:

done

done?

hurry up with mine]

done>

?

ok

done yet

when

dud ehwne

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Should have probebly made a topic actually :P