Post A Pic Of Today's Riding

Mark W

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎01‎.‎06‎.‎2016 at 8:33 AM, kevind said:

Ah just across the water then. Been a couple of times up the West coast and Lilliehammer. What a beautiful country.

Ok, its very populare place here too for mtb enduro biking, but more Trial bike in the South i think..  not so much here around,,but im trying to find nature Places to bike on for trialbike too.

Edited by 87Monty

• 2 weeks later...

180_bowl_2.jpg

Not sure if this looks right, I exported as normal, looks right on the laptop but the colours totally Change when I view it on my phone? I had an issue previously where the exported JPEG, was a different colour than in lightroom but it isn't that. Something to do with colour space?

• Like 2

Had a total mare last night riding this spot. Forgot my helmet after driving 20 mins to get there. 4 wee guys turned up on BMXs and were jumping infront of the go pro. Apparently they had never met a real you tuber before. Too many shadows, jeans were too hot etc etc. Hopefully the lines I had in mind come out a bit better when I'm more comfortable.

image.png

• Like 1