Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Thats right, girl troubles, this thread will be full in no time, so lets go.

Ill start, I go to college, met girl there after a while I told her I liked her, she said she liked me.

We went out after she came onto me, then 6 days later dumps me, not ready or something.

Shes now out with her ex boyfriend that is a complete and utter wank bag.

No advice needed really as im onto the next one now but just thought Id post that :)

Edited by tomturd

My troubles will take up the whole forum.

Anyhow, i think we can all learn a valueable lesson.

Be gay.

im up for reading some funny shit si.. so post away...

mines just... amazing girl... think shes amazing and we are well close... but she lives to far away. dang nab it... OH WELLLLLLLL

Well you see, this one time, at band camp, i met this ginger girl. She said her name was Jamelia Portour. We got on really well, then i found out she was a guy, and her real name was James Porter, but thing is, i still love her/him, and she/he keeps denieing our blossoming and passionate love affair.

:(

Well......... theres this girl i was 'seeing', but not goin out with.......we kissed loads of times n all that, held hands n stuff, goin pretty well...she told me tonight on msn she pulled some other guy last night and friday night. last night i saw her at about 10ish then apparently she pulled some other guy at like 1am.......i am proper annoyed.....but i dont really know what to do.....we werent actually going out but its pissed me off.....

what do u lot think

What's wrong with that, if you want to go out with her you need to ask her and get an answer otherwise as far as she is concerned she can do whatever she wants, and the same for you, so go find some more ass or tell her you want her ass.