Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

Yeah, I het you're point, I've always thought all that about friends staying friends too, its a dam good point. Thing is that we're not realy friends in the normal way, as in, we only seem to be friends because we so blatently want to be more, but the situations never been right. It sucks realy. I doubt I'd get my head kicked in, her boyfriends a realy nice guy, and id probly end up kicking my oown head in for being such a twat towalds someone who doesn't deserve it. Thats whyt I'm not gunna try and break em up realy. Just stay being there for her if she needs me and hope that sometime the situation will be right. It's just eating at me that I realy like her and I know she likes me, but nothing can happen! It doesn't help that she's rediculously hot.

It doesn't help that she's rediculously hot.

Aye, tis a bit warm today.

Tried just talking to her? Or write a letter or some shit like that? You're not exactly breaking them up if shes not 100% happy being with him....you might be doing her a favour?

Either way, look after number one, if you want it, get it...as Dr.Pepper told me, whats the worse that can happen? I know I've completely contradicted myself...this is my devil conscience talking to me now.

Edited by anzo

Dr.Pepper told me, whats the worse that can happen?

That is my moto for everything, riding, chicks, riding chicks and school. Just think, whats the worse that can happen.... she will reject you? Thats nothing mate, people wouldnt learn without rejection. So just tell her how you feel, and if she says she doesnt feel the same way. Then what else can you do. You cant force someone to like you. It just doesnt work like that

From lee

Then what else can you do. You cant force someone to like you. It just doesnt work like that

ermmm, what happned with that girl at the party then? ha ha

aywho, lee isnt a rapist for the record

anybody got some great ideas as to places for 'dates' as such? i wanna get to get to know this girl i met but i have no clue where to start, awesomely she only lives 5-6miles away but i cant just turn up at her house....

also, what the feck to talk about, i can make her laugh, but i can never think of anything suitable to say as a proper conversation....well at least to start with, im fine once i get into it :)

any ideas?

anybody got some great ideas as to places for 'dates' as such? i wanna get to get to know this girl i met but i have no clue where to start, awesomely she only lives 5-6miles away but i cant just turn up at her house....

also, what the feck to talk about, i can make her laugh, but i can never think of anything suitable to say as a proper conversation....well at least to start with, im fine once i get into it :)

any ideas?

Righteo, first proper "date" i went on, went to cinema, watched some film, one in norwich best, river side. as you can lift the arms in the chairs and turn it into a sofa which you can both lay on. Next we went for a quick bowl, bowling is always fun. Then we went for food in some random resturant :P

In all it was a good day, and my longest relationship stemned from that..

7 and a half months..

From Lee

Bowling is always my first choice for a date. That way even if the girl is a lost cause you still get to have an awesome time bowling (Y)

Although maybe you guys should try being single for a while, sooo much time and money to spend on the bike :D

Bowling is always my first choice for a date. That way even if the girl is a lost cause you still get to have an awesome time bowling (Y)

Although maybe you guys should try being single for a while, sooo much time and money to spend on the bike :D

i second that!

I want a girl I can't have. I'm pretty sure she wants me. Liked her for about 2 years but she's had a boyf so could do f**k all. They're year above too so I'd get brayed if I did anything avec her and he found out.

He treats her like shit. We were talking in her car from about 11 til 1am last night. Steamed up the windows and everything.

I want her so bad :(

Well, I just got the fun and exciting news that my ex might be seeing someone else. I know earlier in this thread I didn't care about her, but just hearing that made my stomach drop and now I just feel crap.

I don't know whether I'm more fusrated or upset. It just kind of made me realise how much I miss her and right now I should be contemplating kicking the f**king twats head in...but I don't think it'd achieve much to be honest so whats the f**kin point.

First off being dumped just made me hate her, but now with her doing this its just upset me and it makes you think that after 3 f**king years she must obviously have a very low opinion of me. f**king great, nice way to ruin my weekend you f**king stupid slag...arghhhhhhh!

*sigh*...oh well, another one bites the f**king dust for f**king f**k sake.

Well, I just got the fun and exciting news that my ex might be seeing someone else. I know earlier in this thread I didn't care about her, but just hearing that made my stomach drop and now I just feel crap.

I don't know whether I'm more fusrated or upset. It just kind of made me realise how much I miss her and right now I should be contemplating kicking the f**king twats head in...but I don't think it'd achieve much to be honest so whats the f**kin point.

First off being dumped just made me hate her, but now with her doing this its just upset me and it makes you think that after 3 f**king years she must obviously have a very low opinion of me. f**king great, nice way to ruin my weekend you f**king stupid slag...arghhhhhhh!

*sigh*...oh well, another one bites the f**king dust for f**king f**k sake.

Aww hunny. Come here... :wub:^_^:flowers:

Just go get pissed and pull someone :) Best way.

Thats what I did. Going out with my first actual, proper love, she dumped me after 9 months and I just got wrecked. Went sweet. Lol.

go get pissed and pull someone :) Best way.

If you've ever seen me when I'm pissed, you'd avoid me. The only chance I have of 'pulling' is if I'm pulling them down an alley way.

Although I don't quite know how I feel now...as quoted from Fight Club 'I felt like destroying something beautiful'.

Edited by anzo

I want a girl I can't have. I'm pretty sure she wants me. Liked her for about 2 years but she's had a boyf so could do f**k all. They're year above too so I'd get brayed if I did anything avec her and he found out.

He treats her like shit. We were talking in her car from about 11 til 1am last night. Steamed up the windows and everything.

I want her so bad :(

Loads of girls seem unhappy with their boyfriends mate, but you can bet that they will always go back to them. Just be a good friend to her but don't expect her to drop everything to be with you. Hey you might be right, she might have feelings for you but 9/10 times she will make up with her boyfriend and leave you feeling gutted. Only my experience-go for single girls if you don't want your head f**ked with.

Tom

Or one night stands...you get what you came/paid for with no strings, no responsibility. Just some good old STI's

Edit: Childhood flashback. In school we had a 'mens health day' talking about cock rot and shit. Someone mentioned STI and this lad (Jake, who was a midget) just blurted out 'My dad drives one of them'...tit.

Edited by anzo

Loads of girls seem unhappy with their boyfriends mate, but you can bet that they will always go back to them. Just be a good friend to her but don't expect her to drop everything to be with you. Hey you might be right, she might have feelings for you but 9/10 times she will make up with her boyfriend and leave you feeling gutted. Only my experience-go for single girls if you don't want your head f**ked with.

Tom

Yeah I know what you mean though. I know we're not gonna have a big relationship 'cos she's going to Uni in October, but she's splitting up with her boyfriend in advance so atleast she can go on summer holiday single and stuff.

I am just being a friend. I don't wonna f**k anything up with her as a mate 'cos she's too nice. She text me last night when I got home saying;

"Got home ok thanks, proper upset now cos ive been missing ou on loads being with andy. do you realise no1s held me hand in 6mnths lu xx"

Gr. I want her so bad. Hmph. Saw her on the way back from dropping my mate off at school this morning too. Waving while going around corners on a motorbike is harddddddd. :rolleyes:

crikey this is a seriously harsh thread such a good tear jerker : , but really you guys got some serious stuff going on, my personal advice is to go for every girl that you think you mite be able to be with for a long time because you mite not get the chance to do it again. :)