Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

i broke up with shona on sunday late night/ monday morning.........

it was all me who did it and she seemed really upset, seen her a few times this week.

when we were going out she always said if i broke us up she'd never get back with me.

im still a bit :S ATM so give sit a few weeks. and ill see how its going.

Dude, what happened?

i said i didnt love her and i was bored.

but a its a week later and a feel liek such a dick and everyone agrees i shouldnt have done it but im sticking with it i think :S

Aye, stick with it, you obviously did it for a reason.

I mean, your mates might think your a dick because she might have been a nice girl/good looking or whatever, same with me...I personally think Mr.Maher is batting for the other team after dumping his missus...but, thats just my opinion :P

ok fair enough its up to you what you do. I actually dont think what I was suggested was soft.... probably just the mature thing to do. I didnt realise she had already had her say (probably should have guessed) so just tell her (not softly softly really drum it into her) what a bitch she has been and say theres no way in hell you'd take her back. Why is that soft ? Just cos you dont go wearing a pair of wacky glasses with eyes painted on them, or a crazy clown hooter to let off every time she trys to speak?

If you really must be harsh to her then just say you'll meet up with her and dont turn up and never speak to her again. Thats fair enough. But laughing in her face or honking a clown hooter (:P) just seems like it would be better suited to the playground.

that made me spill beer on my keyboard funny stuff

i actually want a girl friend for once, damm

im usually not that bothered, but i want 1 now !

so i met up with a girl i used to liek from college this eve,,

i was being hopefull.....

BUT she has changed, i didnt find her attractive at all.

then i found her really boring to talk to,

then i met her BF which i didnt kno she had !

thats a deff NO then..

i need another plan/idea now.

iolo.

i said i didnt love her and i was bored.

but a its a week later and a feel liek such a dick and everyone agrees i shouldnt have done it but im sticking with it i think :S

Hold up,

[attachmentid=4466]

You got rid of that?

:o

Actually, I know what it's like to let go of a stunner, so I feel your pain. What's worse is that I now compare every other girl to this one, and the ladies are just not hitting the mark these days, perhaps it's tme to lower one's standards.

i actually want a girl friend for once, damm

im usually not that bothered, but i want 1 now !

so i met up with a girl i used to liek from college this eve,,

i was being hopefull.....

BUT she has changed, i didnt find her attractive at all.

then i found her really boring to talk to,

then i met her BF which i didnt kno she had !

thats a deff NO then..

i need another plan/idea now.

iolo.

What about my mate Holly, Aron ....eyyyy??????..? :- ... although i heard she had a"new" b/f now...

but doo think you two are destined hahaaaahhaa :lol::lol:B)^_^

You didn't love her? I've been out with plenty, well, not plenty, but i've been out with girls that i don't love. Just went out with them 'cause i could, almost. Just fancied them, was the teenage thing to do.

As for bored. You didn't look bored from the picture i saw. :lol:

What about my mate Holly, Aron ....eyyyy??????..? :- ... although i heard she had a"new" b/f now...

but doo think you two are destined hahaaaahhaa :lol::lol:B)^_^

ye well thats was REALLY good for ONE day !

she sed i lived to far away, and if im honest she is prob right !

but im trying to get her fully out my head now anyway,

lol

got any more really fun, nice, hot friends Nadine ?

iolo.

i know its upto you when you wanna split up with your missus, but then again you gotta think if she's a stunner stay with them because it mite be a good while before you get another that is that fit lol so bucky and joe get your acts together do some grovelling ask them to get back with you and wait til you find another stunner before leaving the one that you have already, lads try to think this through eh? lol and bucky the girl you had seemed a cool gal and they are hard to come by so get to the grovellin cus its hard to find one that is cool with you ridin your bike so just have a further think or you could woo them back by showing them that nobody has a dong as big as yours lol (Y):S

erm no...shes just turned plain weird :P

They do that after a while - did you try telling her to stop being weird?

still, now you're single, if I didnt think the missus'd kill me I'd be on your doorstep tomorrow morning with a bunch of roses, some rubber gloves and a big tub of vaseline (Y)

Edited by poopipe

Am I the only person on TF that doesn't have a problem with my partner?

You guys are super negative!

:-S

Same Here, My hand has never cheated on me, never dumped me. We did have a argument the other day, but its sorted now! :P

i dnt have a proble, with my missus lol we get along supa dupa hahahaha and she is stunning too hehe and joe if shes a psycho just stay well away or go with one of her fitter friends so that you have the power B)