Teenage Angst Communal Agony Aunt Thread

Has anyone seen my shoe?

bastards hahahaha.

Ah well, mint sex tonight :)

I pitty the foo' who says finish it, when i have sex when they dont :)

LMFAO - YOU MY FRIEND ARE A TIT... :lol:

You make it sound like your the only person on the forum who gets some...and know one else gets any.

Jeez get real .... sex isnt the be all and end all of life man...and its hardly hard to aqquire either.

GROW UP YOU KID

You make it sound like your the only person on the forum who gets some...and know one else gets any.

Jeez get real .... sex isnt the be all and end all of life man...and its hardly hard to aqquire either.

GROW UP YOU KID

TOLD!!!! :P(Y):-

GROW UP YOU KID

f**king is down my end, unless u want aids.

ok not a problem soved it now i dumped her lol but thought i might share it

i was with this girl called jade, met her one night at a party and shaged her in a shed all good, started bumping into each other and shaging again,

i thought i was onto one here,

then i threw a party, shaged this girl called roxy,

problem came when my flatm8 stormed in and filmed us with his phone.

then jade found out and demanded to c it

i said i thought we wernt in a sirios relationship and that if we were i woudlnt have done it (bollox)

suddenly she played the gult trip on me ' so y dont we make it something special'

:S she was crying her eyes out and i couldnt help but say yer y not.

now when we started goimn out it was fine but suddenly i was becomeing the bitch

you wont do this or that which i didnt like. suddenly she seems to turn and change a week l8r i had enough

at a pub quiz that i was at witht eh lads she turned up with her girls but didnt even come over to say hi or even acnolage me. final straw.

all she herd was the quiz master say.

'with 29 points we have 'jade and emma', and with 32 we have 'jades dumped'.'

jade ran out the pub made a big fuss got herself bared and was still outside a hour l8r :-

a week l8r she was all bk to normal

she was shaging my flat m8

last night she went nuts on him for no reson and is now goin to c a phiciatrist.

moral of the story some girls are absolut nutters and to be avoided

but can also be v good in bed :P

went out last night... dancing with this girl, switched numbers and that... shes been texting me all day and stuff, but im not really interested in her... and she just said, "looks like im going to have to make the first move" and i said, "ohh, see how it goes"...

dont think she was happy with that... :(

went out last night... dancing with this girl, switched numbers and that... shes been texting me all day and stuff, but im not really interested in her... and she just said, "looks like im going to have to make the first move" and i said, "ohh, see how it goes"...

James f**k her and f**k off B)

I do that to my mates :Slol

Im sort of having girl troubles. Theres this girl who is my ex, we're now f**k buddies. but its annoying me cos i wanna go back out with her but she wont let me. Now theres another girl who my ex hates, who really fancies me and she looks like she'd be fun in bed. Anyway I really wanna shag her but without it affecting the relationship with my f**k buddy

can I have two f**k buddies? is that possible? :S I can't tell my ex to leave me alone cos shes still kinda special to me but then again I can't be arsed staying with her if its just gonna be meaningless sex

Meh ill just stay single (Y) always the best way imo Besides Im better at wanking then my ex so :)

I've got an idea.......stop thinking it's all about sex?

Yeah it's nice but don't rush it etc etc and shag as many girls as poss or sooner or later you'll go from hero to zero.

Your a young gun with a lot of amo, save some for back up :P

can I have two f**k buddies? is that possible? :S I can't tell my ex to leave me alone cos shes still kinda special to me but then again I can't be arsed staying with her if its just gonna be meaningless sex

'Corse you can have 2 f**k buddies, you just dont let the girls know, you have 2. You make them think that there the only one :P.

thought i'd bump this up, this girl i really really stupidly like, been texting her and stuff for few weeks, like 361 texts so far..

but i really do like her, and she is the same, never had a moment when we not had something to say to each other, but i haven't asked her out yet, just incase it goes balls up, as she is such a good friend sort of thing, tis wanking my mind up a treat,

going to the cinema wed so think i might take the oppertunity, or maybe i won't, tits

least i got that off my chest to a load of people sat behind computers, how sad am i/we

I know I'm a bit late but..... Couldnt you have given her the old flirt divert number instead? Either that or just told her that her face offends you and you'd rather not swap numbers. Possibly worded slightly differently though to avoid slap / drink over head/ kick in the balls.

Yes because sex is the basis for long term happiness <_<

I guess but its a good start isn't it? :P

Well I kinda hooked up with one of my good friends last night who we're been kinda casually doing stuff for a while. Had friends over last night, Ben and Collette who are goin' out and they slept downstairs, and me and Sami slept in my room.

f**king score. Hottest body ever. I'm happy. She likes me and I like her = ace! :)

No not really, smoking is bloody disgusting, the smell and everything is rancid. Even when there not smoking they still stink of the sh*t.

Have you ever pulled with someone after they've had a fag? It's bloody horrible!!!!!

I'd be exactly the same (Y)

yo

There is this girl i really like, got with her at a couple of parties and she wants to get together but she smokes and i'm put off a little.

Is this wrong/pathetic cos it feels pathetic

No it's not, no offence to any smokers on the forum! you ever got off with a lass who just been smoking :sick: it be mucho rank. I would be put off by it abit to (i have been before)... your call relay though!

yo

There is this girl i really like, got with her at a couple of parties and she wants to get together but she smokes and i'm put off a little.

Is this wrong/pathetic cos it feels pathetic

it aint pathetic mate but say to her if she wants to get with you would she give up smoking?