Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

My Adamant A3, frame is new for christmas. I've been building it up slowly from a T-pro.

The only main T-pro parts left are the front wheel and forks.

Parts

Z00! bars

Echo stem

Echo rear wheel with freehub

Echo CNC cranks

Skf BB

Gusset Slim Jim pedals

GU brake booster

Echo headset.

A3-scaleddown.jpg

Comments welcome.

(excuse the tacky red crossover :blush: .)

Love your bike man, looks real nice and i dont think it looks tacky atall.

heres a pic of my bike (has new pedals, pads, grips, tyre's, Disc Rotor, rear wheel & gained a lovely dent in the downtube since my last pics) this sport can be costly

imag0008cd6.jpg

mygu1fj4.jpg

And here is a pic of my toy & my dads toy :D ( Iv'e asked to swap toys but he won't :( )

imag0006kf0.jpg

Edited by powerz

Well here's my bike, I had it since November and I love it lol :P I have improved so much since I got it!! The pic was taken when I first got it, but now has halfords specials foam grips :Plol instead of them hideous yellow ones and a rear red profile on red try all rim..

P.S. Sorry if this doesn't work as it is my first time trying to upload an image lol..

image000lw2.jpg

Enjoy and comments welcome please :D CJ.. (Y)

please post new pictures of the upgrades you say you have made (Y)

(Y) same, never really warmed to the monty's but that has just changed my mind, lovely bike mate :D

Also like the hose pipe on the chainstays, cheaper than armadillo's, doesn't look bulky and your frame won't get sh#t knocked out of it on sidehop attempts !

Joel ;)

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Right...finally got all my new parts, quick list of the shizzle thats gone on ma 'lil t-mag:

*Black spray job :P

*Tensile freewheel

*Echo '07 blue rear wheel

*Tinfoil tape rim tape(D.I.Y *** !!) :lol:

*Blue DRM V8's

*Koxx Blue pads (on a sharp grind)

*Monty x-lite forks

*Echo Team stem

*Zoo! risers

Comments appreciated :D

Joel ;)

DSC00994.jpg

DSC00993.jpg

DSC00992.jpg

Right...finally got all my new parts, quick list of the shizzle thats gone on ma 'lil t-mag:

*Black spray job :P

*Tensile freewheel

*Echo '07 blue rear wheel

*Tinfoil tape rim tape(D.I.Y *** !!) :lol:

*Blue DRM V8's

*Koxx Blue pads (on a sharp grind)

*Monty x-lite forks

*Echo Team stem

*Zoo! risers

Comments appreciated :D

Joel ;)

Ooooooooooooooooooooo I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an Onza T-mag too and was thinking about painting mine black... That looks sexy so i might end up doing it to mine lol

CJ.. (Y)

Ooooooooooooooooooooo I like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have an Onza T-mag too and was thinking about painting mine black... That looks sexy so i might end up doing it to mine lol

CJ.. (Y)

Why thankyou CJ Dear ! :P i was soo pleased when i sprayed it but it's gone a bit gay now, never use matte paint and clear lacquer! it goes all bobbly lol

I have ragged it rather a lot but that bike has been really good to me. I've learnt basically everything on it and im thinking about spraying it again white or a decent black, whatcha reckon ?

Joel ;)

Edited by JsyJoel93

Joel... (Y) I was on my mates account when I posted that and I forgot lol, I think that it looks sexy black so paint it black properly and make it look all sparkley and new again... :D If I don't end up getting a new frame I think I'll get my T-mag powder coated black, that way it will be harder to chip it when i bail and stuff lol

CJ.. (Y)

don't use fades or anything like that, I think it makes the bike look tacky!! Stick to one simple colour or your bike will look s**t!! IMO anyway lol

Edited by CJtrials