Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My pogo. Professional paint job. Love the set up right now, took a while to feel ok with the bar/stem... ~3mm spacers under bonz 145x25 stem with arcade bars rolled a bit "forward" for my normal liking. Bunnyhops very easily at least for a pogo, don't need to pedal kick to get to rear...

did just buy some things to go to a new set up, 150x30 stem and some other Trialtech bars... We will see. Cutting the fork when I get settled, destroyed my knee last night on a failed sidehop with those top spacers.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Decided to get my Planet X Zebdi back up and running again. I've thrown on a few new parts (favourite addition being a set of Fatty R's purchased on ebay) but most of it is from circa 2003 when the bike was built.  Better get out and ride it now!  

20151030_132951.jpg

20151030_132901.jpg

20151030_132921.jpg

Edited by plainlazy84
  • Like 5

Thanks. I didn't want to change the setup too much as this is what I was used to riding for so long. And also I've been out of riding so long that I'm not up to speed on what everyone rides these days! I wouldn't mind tweaking it in future though, perhaps trying out a different bar/stem combo. What's this newfangled singlespeed idea though?   :P

how old is that rear tire? Looks good used up hehe

it was a good two years old, I find that tyres have a golden few months near the end of their life where they are perfect, just before the beading starts to go and it constantly pops off the rim

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been pining over this bike since it came out... Finally got it in my grasps, marks the first time I have a street and a comp bike fully built up...doubt I will ride the gu again this year,  this is far too fun to ride.

Included a picture of me mate manualing his console yesterday to show you our terribly cold weather... Have to wear a lot of sunblock, it's rough- I don't wear shorts and was too hot. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the trials game. Been hankering for something to play about on for a few weeks, stupidly bought a bmx which I couldn't ride for toffee, so I traded it for a zoot with a lad who I knew was getting rid of one. My lad kept saying to me " dad, you need another trials bike so you can take me to the skate park".  It has literally cost me a cup of coffee and that's it. Raided the spares box big time for it. Don't think I've seen a dual Maggie zoot before, but these inspired forks that are on are Maggie only. Some disk forks and a pro2 are what's needed

image.jpeg

• Like 2