Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

• 1 month later...
On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Davetrials said:

Your riding again?/still?

I know it somewhat breaks the Senior Member code these days but yes, I'm still riding :)

I never really "quit" riding, I've always loved it but travelling and work got in the way along with a 9 month layoff through injury, after that both were both in need of repair and its just taken me a while to get round to it.

28 minutes ago, Olly C said:

I know it somewhat breaks the Senior Member code these days but yes

Blasphemy. You're supposed to buy your discounted kit from Tartybikes and leave it to gather dust indefinitely like the rest of us as you can never fully commit to leaving, so equally one ride every few years "just in case you catch the bug again".

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 30/09/2017 at 10:01 PM, bing said:

Retro frame with modern parts for me, needs a longer stem I think for more rear wheel stuff. Only paid £40 for the frame and seat, seriously good nick as well

IMG_1801.JPG

Looks incredible! One of the nicest Ashtons I've seen :) 

• Like 2

@Ali C cheers mate. Changed the stem to a 110x35 now, it pops up really nice now, and puts my body in the right place. Just need to ride a bit, kinda lacked a bit just lately with being a wagon driver now, and not really having the time. The hex was ok but I've wanted one of these for years 

IMG_1802.JPG

• Like 1

On ‎06‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:17 PM, bing said:

@Ali C cheers mate. Changed the stem to a 110x35 now, it pops up really nice now, and puts my body in the right place. Just need to ride a bit, kinda lacked a bit just lately with being a wagon driver now, and not really having the time. The hex was ok but I've wanted one of these for years 

IMG_1802.JPG

Inspired forks suit Mk2 and 3 Ashton's soooo well. Front end looks mega high.

How is that front brake holding up? Must be quite old now.