Bike Pics Thread.

Mark W

First up is my 2002 (I think?) x-lite...my first real trials bike ever. I improved so much on it, and then when I moved to go to university, it got stolen. Second day of school. :( It remained pretty much stock until the day it died, although some newish monty parts were put on, like the bar and stem in the pics. An echo booster was thrown on in the end...about a week before it was stolen.

IPB Image

The team is mah new baby, although my wrist has been so mucked up that I haven't been able to ride it yet. It's got an Eno freewheel, echo bars and stem, a BB7, echo cranks, etc. Front and rear red echo anodized hubs. Blingy features include a red Zoo! maggie lever, a smily-face valve cap, and some echo magura mounts. I apologise for the pics, I don't have a camera at the moment, so these are pretty old school. The bar has actually just been upgraded to a black Zoo! bar, and it looks sweet, if I do say so myself. :D

IPB Image

IPB Image

Here is my trials machine, this is when it was new, before I bought cranks for it.

From above

Frame and wheel

Full view

Rock on!

Edd

Dude, where's your other wheel?! Like, WTF!

:P

Nice, but get off here you one wheeler.

:P

Nice bike (if you can call it that)

Heres my steed:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Got bored and took 6 so wank away... And imagine it with a bb and cranks.