Try All Freewheel

KOXX-UK

Haha it was only a joke, and i found the pic on OTN, didn't spend hours making it. It's suposed to illustrate a point, but i don't really know what it is.

Edited by JT!

Haha it was only a joke, and i found the pic on OTN, didn't spend hours making it. It's suposed to illustrate a point, but i don't really know what it is.

I know, it seems to show how some freewheel would have 3 pawls engaged at 3 points while on the 4th quater of rotation would only have 2 or something, f**k how can that picture put anyone off, it'll simply confuse the stupid.

Were you being sarcastic or did you not notice the big crack someone drew in on pic #4?

Yeah i saw that, what i don't get is why it's design would make it brake ... same as they eno really, and they're fine.

Edited by JT!

Ok I just saw the news and my first thoughts are KICKASS (Y) more engagement points for less money SWEET! :D

Now for the record I have a king rear hub so I already have 72 engagement points. I got it cause it had 72 engagement points and cause it was the only rear hub with a fixed disc mount as well at the time. However, having heard about this new freewheel I'm tempted in getting a fixed rear koxx disc hub and getting that freewheel just for the extra 36 eps!

I started out on a shimano hub with 16 eps and that sucks bigtime! ACS with 36eps was better but the king is even better! But again I got to say that with 36 Iis enough or at least the minimum anyone should have. With 36 I can do pretty much everything I can do with 72 but 72 feels so much better. And I'm thinking 108 will feel even better. But if you want more than 108eps then try and get hold of a stealth hub! They have instant pick up!

PS: whether u put the freehub at the front or at the back the pick up is the same! :rolleyes: Trying using logic for once people! :turned: Now it might make a difference in feel cause of weight distribution eg running a 18T freewheel at the front instead of the back cause a freewheel is heavier than a screw on cog!

later people

"Choice, the problem is choice" Neo

no, you technically get more when its at the back you noob!

2:1 ratio. (lets just say it because its easier)

you move the craks round once? the freewheel moves round twice yes? so if you want to get to an engagement point you have to move half as much as if it were at the front with no gearing advantage.

The Freewheel itself looks quite Unique! 108 EPS sounds insane, i mean when you ride a bike with an ENO or King, you can hardly tell of the gaps between engagement, so what would be so special with 108? 72 seems perfect but what would be the advantage of 108? despite more engagements.

The Freewheel itself looks quite Unique! 108 EPS sounds insane, i mean when you ride a bike with an ENO or King, you can hardly tell of the gaps between engagement, so what would be so special with 108? 72 seems perfect but what would be the advantage of 108? despite more engagements.

lol that makes no sence!! because thats the only difference, :P

lol what im trying to say is that 72 is more than enough engagements so why bring out 108 :), im not complaining or anything :P.

Al stick with my good old 48 for now :).

it's your opinion that 72 is more than enough. Others obviously think that they need more or prefer having more, they'll bring it out, because people will buy it.

Fred received them last week. AFTER the trial. mid week. i think he is waiting on a spacer for a few of them BUT he did have a couple about, if your waiting for something to happen on here, SOME people have jobs, therefore dont have all the time in the world to "Hang out" on here.

07000 442232 (ring ring, NSE How can i help) ;) give em a ring, they are in.

Waynio.........................

Fred received them last week. AFTER the trial. mid week. i think he is waiting on a spacer for a few of them BUT he did have a couple about, if your waiting for something to happen on here, SOME people have jobs, therefore dont have all the time in the world to "Hang out" on here.

07000 442232 (ring ring, NSE How can i help) ;) give em a ring, they are in.

Waynio.........................

Wayne Thank's again, your a constant information source of all things koxx (Y)

Might have to give them a ring tomorrow, I hope they are sub £50, but we shall see....

Called them today, whoever I talked to was a great help, they have a few there, but they arn't for the public just yet.

He said end of next week should be when the one's for us lot come in, and the hold up has been that they tried using a hard aluminium for a component, but must have found that steel is the way forward for that sorta shiz.........

I think i'll wait the week now. They sound like they know what they are on about at at NSE.....