Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

Spank you very much, sorry I couldnt be bothered to read 4 pages of ass licking :)

Although i'm sure i'll join the club in about 10 minutes :-

Edit: *Ass licking commence*

F**K!!!!!!!!

Seriously, those hooks are just unreal.

Edited by Rob_P

still the boyo. some amazing riding in there. i bet it takes some balls to bunnyhop them get your hips forward and push the front wheel down on post box!!!!!!

no killswitch engage!!!!!!! lmao :lol:

(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y) great video

Edited by Trials Dave

wow i dont know what im more amazed by, the HUGE riding going down or the fact theres not one negetive comment yet for a tunni video lol.

That was actually amazing. i love tunni videos and that is by far the most scared i have been watching a video ever. everything was huge. well done neil.

Hey neil, absolutly f***ing amazing vidoe was really expecting no other from you, As for that gap to that bench what you bail off at the end oh my lord, I would of loved to see you land that because its is gynormous. No footage of you on your new bike i see but still great anyway. Ill speak to you on msn anyway as for now im off cya. :P

Cheers ! (Y)

because they are big :) yep the beast is 10 ft ! nice to see it up nez i was getting tierd of filming you without any outcome ! all in all its you best man i know how you wanted this to be perfect and you have achived it !

cya in about a hour u lil dog face

Pauly

You can use a Camcorder ! :o:P

Nice vid Neil, good to see the vid showing more of a fun atmosphere (Y) as for the riding, was off the scales and the music was ok... makes you a bit drowzy as I had to watch the video a couple of times because of some of the moves being pulled off!

anyway good work (Y)

p.s. Trinder's laugh at the end :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by Danno