Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

:huh: <--- That will do :lol:

Worth staying up til half 2 to not see it, eh Joe? :P

That vid was really cool. The music was way nicer with the riding than it would've been with the typical mad heavy stuff, so good work with that :)

But yeah, shit, the riding. Man alive, that's pretty intense. The bunnyhops to front on the postboxes still confuse me :S

I must be the only person that thought that vid was bollocks? really?

It got VERY repetitive after a while, BUT, watching the insaness of your riding and skillz, i kept watching :mellow:

The riding was FERKING amazing!

there we go eventually, ready for the topic to turn into a huge argument lol

The riding was huge (Y) The music good was as well, much better than all the music in your past vids. The vid did however seem a little dull and a little boring in some parts, nevertheless was still a good vid. :)

Edited by Jules

Well erm. Ow ye what the hell you on a death wish. Why dont you ever go thatbig when im with you lol. I dont care what anyone says but that was the biggest riding ive ever seen. Cls has alot of work to do to get close to that. oh my god mate i cant get over how far you can gap and what stupid things you do.

Fair play dude. Speak later. (Y)

Beau

Proper music at last! I thought I heard it in an old Echo vid, brings up nice memories from the past. Your riding is much neater, bigger, and although I detest drop-gaps I must say I found them very impressive!

I should quit riding, that's what I thought after watching it :

neil mate just amazing those hucks are beast loved it!! but the song wa bit poobay but wen riding is been done at that level who gives a turd about a song.keep it up pal.

no two ways about it best 26" rider in world!!

vincent...vincent who??? lets see him blast them gaps :huh:

christof

Is it just me or is it Ali-g saying "Awww my baby boi"

Beasty video dude,fancy some babies with me? Goddamn sexy bike too,also the guy at the beggining sounded like the moon from The Mighty Boosh.

zoo baby!

Edited by zoo

neil mate just amazing those hucks are beast loved it!! but the song wa bit poobay but wen riding is been done at that level who gives a turd about a song.keep it up pal.

no two ways about it best 26" rider in world!!

vincent...vincent who??? lets see him blast them gaps :huh:

christof

best street rider most likely, vincent would kick his arse at natural