Neil Tunni

Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil being as hard as he is has asked me to comment on this vid again. so here we go. Neil i have watched this vid about 40 times. What are you playing at. in the next vid i want you sidehopping 10 pallets or your worthless do it for me babyhaha happy now thats your 150th comment like you said

• 2 weeks later...

stir over the pond :lol: its a big un :lol:

wish i had mail boxes around here like that, instead there blinking literally 5.5ft high, theres no small (ish) ones, there all mahoosive.

tis one bling vid. very inspiring to alot of people.

Waynio........................

Made quite a stir over the pond aswell have'nt you :o . link

Just to add a smart comment from the other forum

""there are a whole bunch of Trails riders over here who have serious serious skills, and people are always amazed by what they can do on a bike... yet they get no real pubilicity or respect as atheletes... it's a real shame.

Makes me think about the big high paid sports stars... like football (soccer, to the uneducated) players getting paid the equivalent of a really high anual wage every week... yet they still miss the goals when they have a penalty. If they practised as much as that guy they should be capable of so much more, yet that guy gets paid almost nothing for years of dedication!""

I'm glad someone bumped this video as i really wanted to make a reply.

The vid was awesome Neil, despite riding with you often some of the riding in that vid was highly unexpected and amazed me!

Surprised you didn't use Killswitch in your vid :-

couldn't stop laughing at the "who put that wall there" thats exactly the type of humour you come out with! pure excellence. Editing was also top notch! and the song was somewhat nice to see with your riding level :).

Havent made a reply, so may aswell :)

This can join the other 9 pages of ''bumming''

Awsome video Neil, th best editted one yet?

And mose certainly riding wise :P

The drop gap to the black rail was sick as foook :o

see you sooon :D

cheers andy