Nicest Bike You've Seen

nafan

True, as is that blue Leeson.

Biff - if you've got a Zoo stem on your mod now, does that mean you've got a spare Echo Team stem hanging around that's only taking up space and would be better off holding my bars in a relative position to my steerer? :P

The amount of Montys in this thread has shown me again just how f**king horrific the seat-stay junctions are at the drop-outs and at the top-tube. What were they thinking...

Everybodys just mainly posting their own bikes.......suppose if you love your bike (which most people do) this thread is a bit of a waste of time :P

Instead of saying my bike.....

I'll say..."your mum" (Y)

True, as is that blue Leeson.

Biff - if you've got a Zoo stem on your mod now, does that mean you've got a spare Echo Team stem hanging around that's only taking up space and would be better off holding my bars in a relative position to my steerer? :P

The amount of Montys in this thread has shown me again just how f**king horrific the seat-stay junctions are at the drop-outs and at the top-tube. What were they thinking...

lol nah sorry, i swapped it for the ZOO stem with this lad on a Leeds ride, otherwise id have been happy to sell it you. (N)

IPB Image

Saw this a long time ago and pretty much love it.

They custom build them to your own geometry too - yay!

do they do everything to order? would they be able to make me a frame that looked good?

that blue mbk is my favourite in this thread so far.

im trying to find a pic of a litespeed blade with nice kit on to post..

The old 'Bull.

Wow! I have a picture of that off google in my pictures - I used to sit and druel over it all day!

Nathan :-

Will put a pic of mine up later then...

(Edit when I get home)

Nathan :)