Onza Zoot

JohnBanks

Well, if you think about it...20" and 26" if you write down all the numbers inbetween the 2 you get this,

20 --- mod

24 --- onza zoot

26 --- stock

As you can see there is a smaller gap inbetween 24" and 26" so i would say that the onza zoot is more like a stock than a mod.

Dan

Well, if you think about it...20" and 26" if you write down all the numbers inbetween the 2 you get this,

20 --- mod

24 --- onza zoot

26 --- stock

As you can see there is a smaller gap inbetween 24" and 26" so i would say that the onza zoot is more like a stock than a mod.

Dan

But that really doesnt work though. You can't say by a set of numbers how a big is going to feel an weather its closer to a mod or a stock. Either way it is it's own breed called 24" It rides uniquely and in my opinion from other 24" bikes Ive rode on they are more mod like than stock. I found adjusting to stock timing very difficult at first but 24" I found it fine.

Well, it's 2" from a stock and 4" from a mod, comes with gears ect, no bashplate (not that most mods these days do anyway) horizontal dropouts. Much more like a stock.