04 Pure

Thom

Still got the pure, was going to get a 24" but it was going to cost too much, likewise for a custom 26" so I decided what the heck I'll keep it and try to make it as streety as possible. Rides pretty nice with the new forks. Got a avid ultimate lever and juicy for it as well. Any other suggestions for a more streety feel? was thinking higher rise bar and stem. Anyways here it is, pics aren't the best I can't use the camera properly:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Edited by norco_trials

thanks for the comments. The new fork rides alot better though because its longer and has less rake which shortens the wheelbase a bit. Too bad the juicy 5 shat it self though, it was 2nd hand mind you. So I'm rocking deore V's at the front now with a really worn out grind :P . Also just ordered my Pro II T, going to lace it a dx32.

a dx32 may be a little wide when you run a v brake so the arms will never set up correctly, ive never tried on a pure though...

anyway nice bike, not keen on the forks myself but its certainly a cool setup-glad to see somebody running a proper rear brake ;) same as what i have :)

what happened to the juicy 5? mines been superb apart from some fool gettin oil on the disc :$