Sweet Pic.

Dan@Trials-uk

hahahah you bunch of forum goons. One frame snaps woopty f**king doo da "i hate it im never buying from them ever" ahhahah.. what the f**k do you expect to happen when you throw some tubes of aluminum with a 70kg bloke on top at a hard floor?

Shit me, thats right bad. Did'nt Bessels Limey go within a month or so too?

I still want one :(

Yeah bessells did, bessells had a massive dent in though from the first day so that couldnt have helped,

Unlucky mate about the frame.

Jeza

.. what the f**k do you expect to happen when you throw some tubes of aluminum with a 70kg bloke on top at a hard floor?

Yeah, cos most frames just snap in two when you do a drop over 6ft...happens all the time.

In answer to your question, not that at all...

Thats a well good pic though, nice capturing of the moment hehe.

Edited by T-rex rider

Stan Shaw's Limey broke recently, cant really remember how long he had it and Stan isnt exactly a harsh rider is he!... so it appears that maybe they are generally not so strong.

hes not a harsh rider but he puts alot of stress in his frame. most good natural riders do. especially moves like hooks and pigieon hooks. landing heavy isnt the only way to break a frame