*****best Looking Python Ever!*****imo

Egg Fried Rice

phil whites was nicer, especcialy for the time.

i wouldnt of said that but to be fair you brought it on yourslef with that title.very nice though, i didnt want to grind my rear anodised rim either but had to in the end (Y)

That is infact the nicest python ever, you will see the nicest zona zip in a few days. :- , Once mine is finished being stripped down and then painted.

Dan.

shut up you fanny everyone knows my zona is betterer than yours :P

What colour you having your frame baby?

its a nice python but ive seen better, you did bring it on yourself with the title.

Even thought the frame isn't black, itself, the group of all other black parts make it look really 'stealth' and i think it looks awesome! :D However, i think if you had black lever blades, instead of gold would make it looks 100 times better, still...

Cheers,

Joe.

Edited by joe b

That is infact the nicest python ever, you will see the nicest zona zip in a few days. :- , Once mine is finished being stripped down and then painted.

Dan.

You do my tits in.......You insist that your bike is the best and rides better than anything else.....Sorry it was just on my mind and had to be said :(

zoo baby!

P.s: python is smart but it needs to be green..because it annoys people when you have green stuff on a python :D

You do my tits in.......You insist that your bike is the best and rides better than anything else.....Sorry it was just on my mind and had to be said :(

zoo baby!

P.s: python is smart but it needs to be green..because it annoys people when you have green stuff on a python :D

Zoo! baby!

i nearly had a heart attack when you forgot it babe :ermm:

EDIT: you didn't forget it after all phew. Glad to know the bell ends that find it so harsh on their eyes to look them two words arn't getting away with it (Y)

Edited by Barber