New Team Mad 07

liam-pantera

I have that frame two they are really nice to ride!

I thought mad had left saracen to make their own brand of trials bikes?

Looks very similar to this years...

They have left, I was talking to Giles and he said that the new range of saracens have been reinforced at the areas the earlier frames have snapped, and the new mad frames will have a wheelbase of around 1075 and be complete only, that is all he would tell me :( But yeh nice bike

Edited by fredrico

you mean this :huh:

http://www.saracencycles.com/index.php?opt...0&Itemid=25

Its been out for ages if you mean this one.

I really really dont like saracen. owned the team issue, 2.six H, snapped both and i was running the team urban until i got an adamant a2. I just wanna say this incase the saracen frame designer is reading this. PUT THE MAGURA MOUNTS IN THE RIGHT PLACE!!!!!

my read magura rubs my tyre...so i have to angle it downwards...and gues what thats as far down as i can put it...I CAN RUN MY MAGURA HALFWAY UP MY TYRE? wtf is going on?

WTF X.O mech???????????? that must put the price way up lol theyre £185 on there own

yep it cant be 07 i heard the same thing from giles about the phase frames....

Exactly!!! WTF is the point in that! They snap in about 5 minutes when u wave a forest at them, let alone rocks and concrete on a trials bike!

They put £200 or so's worth of mech and shifter on, and then fit the sodding thing with Truvativ cranks!!! :lol::lol:

Bunch of muppets, I dont see any way in hell that that bike is worth £1200!

Saracen I salute you for being absolute tools :bow: :bow: :bow: :cheers:

I just don't understand how they even think they can compete with something like that.

£1250 would buy you a pitbull, GU, Czar ETC, full build, or you could get a second hand Koxx with change to spare. Why on earth would anyone who knows anything buy one?

I'd sooner own a carrera than a saracen.

Yh i have pics and the 07 saracen book wich was given to me today by tony at double A cycles and the frame is differnt and it has a realy nice spec .

to be honest i think it looks rank too but i was only sharign it with u and u will all see soon that it is the 07.

Ahummmm

if they're good enough for Ryan Leech...they're good enough for a bike like that!

don't be such a 'label queen' - there's nothing wrong with Truvativ Hussefelts

I think you're failing to see my point....

I dont have a huge issue with Truvativ cranks (I wasnt aware they were Hussefelts, regardless), but as somebody's already mentioned, this is in the same price bracket as a fully kitted Zoo/GU/Adamant/Czar complete with Echo/Zoo/Genericchinese CNC cranks or middleburns...

For that sorta money I'd want top end stuff on the bike...

Much as I respect Saracen for being vaguely british and clinging onto the low end of the MTB market, there's no way in hell they can justify charging £1250 for that bike!

To be honest tom i dont see why you should have an opinion as u havnt rode it / seen it the only bike u think is nice is your t lite wich u complain about all the time with little stuff like ohhh the cranks are creaking.

it has a nice spec but its still gash the end .

Edited by baseguy