Nass

boon racoon

Isn't this the sort of time everyone needs Tf tee. That way we would know who is who and whos stuff we can trash :P

its quite easy to remember, bully hobbsie or anyone suitibly drunk.. ill be wearing the trashzen tee anyway lol

Its going to be sick! I think the bournemouth boys are all coming up together, I know me and my brother will be! Won't be riding this year though, going to take my cameras instead, anyone know conditions for a press pass? How does everyone get booze in? Cause it well says no Booze...

Wrap them up in the duvet or inaise the tent bag. They dont take that out to check. Also, you could go back to your car late at night and get them and smuggle them in :shifty:

Your not alowed your own alchohol into the festival :S I think the last two times Ive been I got my car in twice by good old fashioned scouse blagging with my booze in the car, but I wouldn't want to risk it again just incase.

Hmm, seems rather daft not alowing people to bring booze.

glass is their main concern really. cans is fine

i remember for the last few years walking past security on the gate with a couple of crates each and them going "oh...you can't take that in guys" and then going "ONLY JOKING" :turned:

funny really, the only time scottish willy security have ever been half decent about anything for the last 5 years. but i guess that's right at the start of the weekend before they realised they're overworked and underpaid, putting up with pissed up scrotty 14 year olds when they could be home getting missionary sex off their overweight wife.

if you're that worried, take drugs in instead :unsure:

ye so what is actually happening with the riding anyway?! anyone want to hassle MAD about it (are they even doing it?)

Edited by the boon

I remember dejan bringing his schnapps in a pepsi bottle...

Haha yeah,

That was after we decanted it out of a nice glass bottle before we left :P

Anyone remember the riots from '05? I recall Burrows getting hit in the head with a beer bottle!

Man I'm looking forward to this. :)

Haha yeah,

That was after we decanted it out of a nice glass bottle before we left :P

Anyone remember the riots from '05? I recall Burrows getting hit in the head with a beer bottle!

Man I'm looking forward to this. :)

i got hit by the same bottle, or something, don't you remember? it was pretty sketchy, eveyone going mental and shouting RIOT.

good times...

its gonna be tight y'all! ill be bringing lots of fall down juice (well hidden) not bringing the bike this year, waste of time really... gonna be booking up tickets next thursday (im skinted till then :( )

Ben

might have to bring a hockey mask if that brendan patterson is gonna be there lol oo and some gt85 :D

Edited by Ben Cox

Only just found this topic :$ ...

So, is everyone taking their bikes?

And, furthermore, is anyone going from the north that can pick me up? Bath is south of Mansfield/Nottingham isn't it?

And, do you need tickets to ride?

And, furthermore, when is the latest i can buy a ticket?

And, is it a competition?

Hopefully i can get there!

Cheers,

Joe.

QUOTE(joe b @ Jun 20 2007, 12:54 AM)
Only just found this topic :$ ...

So, is everyone taking their bikes?

I will be

And, furthermore, is anyone going from the north that can pick me up? Bath is south of Mansfield/Nottingham isn't it?

much much further south

And, do you need tickets to ride?

you need tickets to get in, after that, its ride where your allowed.

And, furthermore, when is the latest i can buy a ticket?

You can buy day entry on the gates, but weekend camping may be sold out already.

And, is it a competition?

There has been a trials comp previous years yes, although not a traditional section comp. Its more a street freestyle comp.

Cheers,

Joe.

Tickets getting ordered tomorrow.

Woop, I may need some peeps to save me a tent spot till I arrive on Fri evening....

Anyone?

yo! i will cmap with you freddo! il save some space, and try and find everyoen else!

My tickets still havent come through :S

i ordered a good two months ago...

cannae wait though

They usually leave sending them out till the last 2 weeks to a week to try and cut down/stop forgeries.

Joe, theres usually little sessions of 15-20 minutes on the course where 6-8 riders go in and sesh the course, then they change over after the time is up and the next 6 7 -8 in the que go in for 20 mins and so on...

As for the comp, its ussually on the saturday i think, and the way they did it at 05 was with a knock out style, like 4 people from each class and who ever least impressed the judges got nocked out or whoever was the best went though to the next round. They do some sick prizes too, think fred grillet got a full saracen mad bike at 05. I know there not good though, but you could sell them on and get a fair few bob :)

Max...

Edited by max-t

Awesome, thanks for that, guys. Once i can secure a lift down i'll order my tickets :) . I'll try again; is there anyone coming from the North that can pick me up on the way down?

Do you enroll for the competition on the day? Like, 'caus there's different catagories isn't there?

Cheers,

Joe.

sod that, i aint going if we dont know we can ride, Lee said we couldnt and hes got connections whith Giles.

I've just bought my tickets for me n my gf. i'm taking my bike, still got the public parks, even if there aint a trials park. plus the whole experience is amazing, you cant beat it. It's worth going just to see everyone else and have a laugh.