Nass

boon racoon

is camping worth it? ive only ever been on day tickets before...

i dunno if £40 is good for this really, i never bother paying to go to things, only to ride lol.

upto you what you wanna do. i'm camping, so are alot of others. it is a good laugh in the evenings. that tends to be when all the drunkeness and stupidity begins, lol

money? phone?

ye ok, im gunna need them things aswell... if we are gunna get real picky you may aswell add a camper stove and a couple of sausages and my car.

oh and £45 is well worth it when you consider download and that are £150 +

Edited by James_Porter

no point with the bike, i wont ride it.

no point in a tent, i wont sleep in it.

you people arent getting it... it isnt a riding w/e, look at it as a festival... your going to have a beasty laugh with mates and head down to the drum and bass tent.

Plus bikes tend to wander off places that they shouldn't.

Sweet, porter's coming, makes the whole event worthwhile, lol. I'm bringing my bike, i'm gonna ride the public skate park, then try and get in the pro park after qualifications.

Anyone else who likes/loves park riding, bring your bikes, it'll be a right laugh (Y)

ohhhh porter. i remember getting you drunk / puking after 5 cans of stella in the pissing rain in 2004. and ben jordan puking in his tent on the first day from too much vodka

back in the day... :shifty:

"eeerrgh stella's horrible" i think is the quote.... wasnt he on the ciders mostly ... teehee was sooo funny - ben rowlands was drinking super strong rum n coke from a 2 litre plastic bottle and riding then got james drunk as well - bring back the tag team duo of ben and james....

cool, seems like a fair few peeps are going!

um, how are we going to find each other when we get there? i wanna camp with you guys.

Unsure whether to bring my bike. could take it int eh car and leave it as fred suggests, but not sure how safe that is either. maybe im paranoid. suppose i could lock my bike to the rear strutbrace in my car with my mahoooosive motorbike chain lol.

king of dirt's (mtb and bmx) cancelled because the ground is too wet to build on

is there actually gonna be ANY mountain biking?! :mellow:

You serious? thats GAY. My mates meant to be doing bmx/ 4x racing hope thats not canceled too.

cool, seems like a fair few peeps are going!

um, how are we going to find each other when we get there? i wanna camp with you guys.

Unsure whether to bring my bike. could take it int eh car and leave it as fred suggests, but not sure how safe that is either. maybe im paranoid. suppose i could lock my bike to the rear strutbrace in my car with my mahoooosive motorbike chain lol.

Woah i was getting worried, not being able to log in. Email address required now, pheww.

Anyhow i heard that some riders not far down the road decided to lock their bikes up together. Like a big group of them that is. They had no problems at all. Still i wouldn't put it pass some idiot to walk around with an allen key and steal some bar, stems and cranks etc.

On another hand i'm not bothering to take mine. I have booked the week off work so have plenty of time to ride.

Right...

Porter...are you seriosly not taking a tent?

If not...i wont either hahah and we can just snuggle up together :)

If anyone is taking a tent, and has space for a wee little'un .... send me a pm haha

im not going again ever

but yer ginger porter is right , u dont need to take a tent at all.

booze and lots of freinds around = you are sorted .

i might go :blink: