Nass

boon racoon

Woah i was getting worried, not being able to log in. Email address required now, pheww.

Anyhow i heard that some riders not far down the road decided to lock their bikes up together. Like a big group of them that is. They had no problems at all. Still i wouldn't put it pass some idiot to walk around with an allen key and steal some bar, stems and cranks etc.

On another hand i'm not bothering to take mine. I have booked the week off work so have plenty of time to ride.

Il have a spare tent, so anyone bringing bikes, bring locks aswell, then you can lock em together in the tent, safe then, it's what we did in 2004 and 2005 NASS.

It's a 2 man tent, so can prob squeeze about 5/6 bikes in, think we may have got 8 in somehow before, lol.

Should be able to still get tickets, better take a lil dingy, being pissing down rain all week down here and dont think its going to stop by next weekend, so will have some nice mud to roll around in. (Y) (praying for sun)

Hopefully be dry. If not then it might as well flood the whole place.

Does anyone know what the rules/times/gate closures are to leaving and entering the camping area. I've never been before and it'll help if i can access my car at any time.

Edited by eskimo

Does anyone know what the rules/times/gate closures are to leaving and entering the camping area. I've never been before and it'll help if i can access my car at any time.

you can dude. there's just gates with security on going in and out of the campsite to the car parking areas. so can go out/in at any time.

i think the main middle arena/area bit with all the stuff is gets shut off at a certain time...but that's what caused the riots in 05 of people trying to get in -_- so it may have changed

Edited by the boon

same place as 05?

deffo camp together id say...

Problem, if the entrance aint at the same place, then how we gonna know where we were before. I remember we were near the shower block, on the left hand side, from when you walked through the entrance gates from the car park.

how much is it

can i still get tickets, i mite see if pip wants to go.

Weekend camping ticket is £39.50 + postage and booking fee.

They're still advertising the tickets on NASS

I subscribed to the NASS newsletter a few years ago, and i'm still getting e-mails now, saying to buy your tickets as its not long left. So don't see why you cant still get tickets.

You better come Dave, we need some northerners down in our south. It'll make the whole event a right laugh.

I'm going for the first time. Trying to get a car moted for the trip from the dark valleys.

Can't giraffing wait, bringing my bike and my missis (is that a good thing, can always sedate her with vodka).

BE NICE TO SEE SOME OLD FACES

hopefully i can go... havent thought about it until today.... just gotta twist works arm... there total unts but ill tell them that if i cant have it off as holiday ill just totally lowe it off, which is what they dont want...... but joe can gimme a lift.... so..... fingers megga crossed

how much is it

can i still get tickets, i mite see if pip wants to go.

porter f**k tents me and phil will wonder around with u. all night long baby YES

BETTER THAN KOXX DAYZ 07

Theres on if for sale/wanted.

Or even classifields.

Edited by max-t

The cheap tickets that were for sale aren't for sale anymore. Thought i let you know that.

Sounds good so far. So i could just sleep in my car if i wanted then?

Shower blocks? Isn't that asking for trouble?

Is there a supermarket near by? As it would save me taking food with me.

And as for the organisation side. I haven't sorted anything out yet. All i know is i'm driving somewhere with a ticket to go live in a dark, cold and damp field with loads of sketchy ass people.