Nass

boon racoon

yes simpson

i havent slept yet

SO...

where was everone else that said they were coming??

huh?

Martin hahah, Sorry for calling you mavic danny all weekend. I didnt realise you was on the forum haha, my bad.

So..did u get any action from them girls last night..you looked pretty chuffed when you came out there tent this morning :P

I am back. was a good laugh, but still seriously disapointing compared to previous years. no trials, no dirt jumping, no bsx, less exhibitors, generally a bit crap.

That is not funny! depending who you hear it from, the guy is critical in hospital/died in hospital. All he was doing was squirting ketchup around on people, someone punched him and he fell and hit his head on a rock.

Edited by nmt_oli

Martin hahah, Sorry for calling you mavic danny all weekend. I didnt realise you was on the forum haha, my bad.

So..did u get any action from them girls last night..you looked pretty chuffed when you came out there tent this morning :P

hahaa, nah, they were locked away in there own pods chatting for ages...spose they wasnt anything stopping me from wondering in though :P

nah chuffed i didnt have to sleep in the cow tent..i actually got a fair it of space to myself

nd joe found one of there tops in the bottom of his trakkies and a belt in his pocket hahaa, dont spose anyone got a piccy of simpson in there vest?

Ahh...didnt know that oli..

I thought it was the knife'ing :S my bad.

In all Fairness though..all the people who go are pikey scum bags who just wanna fight or make fires..(ahem)

Martin..i didnt get any pics of simps :( and yer i think, you got a good deal not having to sleep in the cow tent haha.

I got a shit deal as per usual, in with porter, hobsie and simpson..haha they are all fatties and left me no rooom :(lol

"westlake... I know your reading this" :lol:

Are we talking male or female? If female, that'd be Jen. She was there with James Smith, and the "black guy" you saw before should've been there too, but chose dental work over NASS...

EDIT: Just read it again. Um, James it might've been, but he's almost properly skin-head. Did the guy have a ridiculously over-sized head compared to his body?

"westlake... I know your reading this" :lol:

Are we talking male or female? If female, that'd be Jen. She was there with James Smith, and the "black guy" you saw before should've been there too, but chose dental work over NASS...

EDIT: Just read it again. Um, James it might've been, but he's almost properly skin-head. Did the guy have a ridiculously over-sized head compared to his body?

hahah , i dunno.

He wouldnt shut up though..he liked the sound of his own voice. haha.

and he came instead of the black guy he told me. Bit of a chubby face..and everytime someone did a trick he went mad hahah.

Just got back, absolutely loved the night life! The bonfire on friday night was mental, and last night in the eastpack warehouse was wicked, amazing bmx riding but very unfortunate trials demo. I was the guy in tarty t-shirts taking abuse from bmx riders because I ride trials, didn't take my bike though. Appologies to any people I may have offended last night, I had a bit too much... :unsure:

yo lads. Nass was pretty good simpsobn you looked like a goon in the vest last night too! how did the vest end up down my trousers? and i had a massive cock drawn on my chest and one down south in my pubic hair? anyone care to shed some light on that one? i think it was shrewsbury duno if not then who? Our cow tent sucked i woke up stuck between a snoring steve and ross who was soaking wet. and we had to wait 3 hours for our train! Legend weekend lads! Met some cool people there but only in the trials forum area.

cheers lads

Was quite good, wish the was more stuff do to (more stuff to break).

Not sure who i met off here in total.

Did anyone see the state on some of the bogs. Shit piled up a foot higher than the lid, sinks on the floor, shit on the floor.

Butane gas cartridges on the fires were deadly. Someone blew something up in some kids tent with him in it, poor git.

Wish I had brought my bike though, had to rob nmt_oli's bike twice and johns.

Can't wait till next year, hopefully it will be better.

Majorly sounds like i didn't miss much.

Bring on Boardmasters in Newquay is all i can say.

Open invite to anyone who can have a laugh, and i mean, take some abuse and give it back some too. For those who went, imagine NASS 05 but stepped up a level or two. :P

dunno if it'll be on. think how f**ked up the bath and west got...and how much it'll cost them! EVERY building around the camping area got ripped to pieces! proper anarchy. on one of the fires late last night people were dragging sofas and stuff from inside somewhere. they seemed to employ the tactic "if we let them do what they want, there won't be riots" haha. there was bugger all security really.

apparently 2 people died..one person OD'd and fell into one of the fires. and the other was someone who took a severe beating by one of the burger vans (where there were police and forensics this morning)

was an awesome weekend though! had the best time as per :):):)

dunno if it'll be on. think how f**ked up the bath and west got...and how much it'll cost them! EVERY building around the camping area got ripped to pieces! proper anarchy. on one of the fires late last night people were dragging sofas and stuff from inside somewhere. they seemed to employ the tactic "if we let them do what they want, there won't be riots" haha. there was bugger all security really.

its been like that in previous years, and if they had more evenign entertainment, then there would be less people getting pissed by tents lighting fires. Just one warehosue thing this year for entertainment, and a half arsed bar. previous years theyve had massive outdoor stage, drum+bass tent, and more.

The fact that there were hardly any stalls sucked. I took loads of money and came back with a dvd and bearings. Guess it was better to save the money. And who the hell would want to have a dump in them toilets?! Yeah them fires were wicked. Where did that guy get the flair from? My tent almost got squashed by one of them big wooden horse jump things. Well generally loads crazy stuff happened and Ben Hennon (sp) goes big!

Majorly sounds like i didn't miss much.

Bring on Boardmasters in Newquay is all i can say.

Open invite to anyone who can have a laugh, and i mean, take some abuse and give it back some too. For those who went, imagine NASS 05 but stepped up a level or two. :P

looks like ill see u there then ;)

what day u going?

"and Ben Hennon (sp) goes big!"

He was a nut. I nearly got hit so many times standing up on the ramp haha

Edit - like this hahah

hennon.jpg

:lol: Awesome pic!

Did you see his superman's, it was like he was about to throw his bike but then pulled it back plus he was at least 10' up!