! R.i.p Steve Irwin !

_CRED_

I would just like to say What a Legend :o

He will be missed by all.

I am aware that there is already a topic about this : Here But seen as it is in Chit-Chat I thought I would start this topic in NMC.

New Members Loved Him Too!!!

There is also this thing on MSN. Put a turtle at the start of your name to show Your respect for him.

(I know it's not a Croc or a sting ray but it's the closest i've got)

Thankyou

R.I.P Steve :closedeyes:

Edit: I didn't start the MSN thing (typo)

Edited by _CRED_

I would just like to say What a Legend :o

He will be missed by all.

I am aware that there is already a topic about this : Here But seen as it is in Chit-Chat I thought I would start this topic in NMC.

New Members Loved Him Too!!!

I have also started this thing on MSN. Put a turtle at the start of your name to show Your respect for him.

(I know it's not a Croc or a sting ray but it's the closest i've got)

Thankyou

R.I.P Steve :closedeyes:

i fell the same way as you boss.

yes he was a legend and a great entertainer and when i saw the news i really felt it for his family and friend and especially his 2 kids and wife..

just sucks man..

max.......

i couldn't believe it when i heard it. how ever dangerous the stuff he did was some how it seemed like he would never die, he was a true legend. im not really someone who finds animals interesting but he made what ever animal it was funny and interesting. he was a true legend, my condolances to his family.

Steve Irwin

Crocodile hunter,

Zoo owner

Parent for 2

Reptile saver

TV star

And more

We are all going to miss u Steve.... If you have a MSN put a turtle to carry on his reptile hunting spirit ((tu)) and for the honor of his accivement if you would like to take part in a one minute scilence taking place on wednesday at 11:00am which is the time it happened in australia (it was at 1 in the morning so we go auzzie time). We are all goin to miss him and to carry on his spirit in our hearts and our minds... going to miss you loads... :unsure::

R.I.P STEVE IRWIN!!!!!

IPB Image

Edited by rossman

He was a true legend, that will never be forgotten. When I was younger I used to love watching the crocodile hunter shows, in a way you could say he was one of my heros because not only was what he did on t.v amazing but the things he did for all kinds of animals was amazing to.

R.I.P Steve xx

Ollie

i was gutted when i heard as well he was realy funny but intresting to watch. i dont normaly like people on telly but he was an utter legend going to miss seeing him on telly good man at least he went doming what he loved still a shame R.I.P :(

ben

The guy was...and still is,a true legend! When my mum told me that he died...at first i didn't believe her,because a guy like him,who wrestles crocodiles and laughs whilst doing it...to be killed by a stingray,i could never have imagined it happening because he just accomplished so much in his life...He shall never be forgotten ! R.I.P Stevey

zoo baby!

a great loss but when i found out all i could say is 'he shoulda sticked with crocs n not sting rays'

r.i.p. steve

CRYKEY thats the most dangerous sting ray in the area and im gonna get closer to it

:unsure: was this geeza all in the head

Funny enough he actually wasn't, as a teenager he got addicted to LSD for a short while thats why he was always abit nutty. But never the less still a true legend

Ollie

: R.I.P steve your an inspiration to all showing having no fear will help you overcome the most scariest of task's never fort he would be killed by a stingray especially after all the black mambers and komodo's he used to wrestle gutted:angry:

all stingrays should be destroyed after this attrocity carried out by there species

STEVE IRWIN DIED AT 11:06 AUS DOING WHAT HE LOVED BROADENING PEOPLES KNOWLEDGE OF ANIMALS IN A INTERESTING WAY!!!!!!!!