One Off Indoor Competition

Rich Pearson

Cheers Mate - i thought it was just that you cannot touch any part of the bike except the tyres but i also didnt realise:

• 2.30 time limit
  • Passing the maximum time cut of 2'30 minutes for the section (1 point per 15 seconds).
  • Holding the bike other than by the handlebars (5 points).
  • Per minute for being late at the start (1 point) in case of starts at minute intervals.
  • Injured rider continuing the race without doctor's authorization (disqualification).

Also do we actually need 6 working gears because i know alot of people dont so less people might enter and i will have to buy a gear cable otherwise... :o:P

Cheers

Steve

Cheers Mate - i thought it was just that you cannot touch any part of the bike except the tyres but i also didnt realise:

• 2.30 time limit
  • Passing the maximum time cut of 2'30 minutes for the section (1 point per 15 seconds).
  • Per minute for being late at the start (1 point) in case of starts at minute intervals.
  • Injured rider continuing the race without doctor's authorization (disqualification).
Also do we actually need 6 working gears because i know alot of people dont so less people might enter and i will have to buy a gear cable otherwise... :o:P

Cheers

Steve

I will find out about that one....

Rich

• 2.30 time limit

Cheers

Steve

I'm guessing that expert and elite deffinatly wont, as its being run on a UCI format, and I cant really see them enforcing the gear ruling for the other routes to be honest

we have discussed whats going out with the whole uci/biu thing and what we are hoping to do is make the yellow route (master/elite) uci, all other catagorys below yellow will follow biu rules.

Can someone confirm that expert (Red route) will be run under BIU rules?

Looking forward to this...so long as it's still going ahead with restricted access for setting up after Friday afternoon :(

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

I'm driving down from bristol on the day - maybe the day before in the evening if anyone is needing a lift down as i have a free car

will also be around for any injury advice etc on the day if anyone wants to come and have a chat etc

si