Girlfriends And Trials

STC

hey,

i was just wondering about your girlfriends because my bird thinks trials cool n and dangurse and she neva wants me to hurt my self because she doesn't like looking after me when i fall off lol because i complain to her saying well i haven't got a helmet please buy me one oh and i broke my hub so she gets me the stuff i want so i can fall off in front of her just so i can have a good laf with her she like to see me and my mate ride trials and all the trials stuff and she loves my bike because it hasn't got a seat she is like to me how do you ride it with out a seat because you might ball bag your self and i am like i wont then it happened i did when i was dropping off a wall.

So people what do you say about your girlfriends?

cheers,

luke

Sounds like you got it good, mine hates it and thinks we are all stupid little kids lol.

Mine has never bought any thing for mine :(.

Dedication (Y)

Haha that is the same thing mine said and it was also 3 and a half years I mean what the hell the bike never made me choose TRIALS ***.

I'm not even gona get started on this subject!!!!!!!

+1 (Y)

Haha that is the same thing mine said and it was also 3 and a half years I mean what the hell the bike never made me choose TRIALS ***.

wouldnt they moan though if you stuck around the house, was fat, did no excercise and didnt have owt to do?

However much your paying her it aint worth it bru, just bash one out instead.

My gf hates me riding, she thinks its a waste of time and money, and refuses to watch any of my vids, or come and watch me rides, in fact to quote her, "your f**king stupid riding a bike like that"

Meh shes good looking, can't win em all i suppose.

Blast from past, I was going to f**king lie into the topic starter before I saw the date, who begs there gf's to buy them trials parts? hahaha what a dooche! My parents thing i should be greatfull because they pick me up from the station 2ce a year after i ride london.

Ahh...the BMX comments...

The other day was out with a few other guys, this old man came up and said you guys do some awesome stuff on bikes (something like that).

He then said looking at me (on a mod), "I know what that is... (at this moment I was thinking in my head he's going to say bmx)...it's a bmx."

Both hands on my head and I said "NOOOOOOO!!"

Anyways, no gf here. Quite glad actually, for now anyway. I'm right poor and should concentrate on my uni work and what ever spare time I have I normally go out riding so no time to spend on a gf!

seriously, i just show a chick a hook and she cums in her panties... lmao my msn chicks think its gash altho they do say its cool... bmx skating and surfing are the chick magnets.. surfing especially :P

well my new chick thinks trials is cool though and yea she thinks the bikes are funny lol seems to kinda hav a lil interest in it, like knows the names of the moves etc, but she is like the coolest girl ever....

seriously, i just show a chick a hook and she cums in her panties... lmao my msn chicks think its gash altho they do say its cool... bmx skating and surfing are the chick magnets.. surfing especially :P

well my new chick thinks trials is cool though and yea she thinks the bikes are funny lol seems to kinda hav a lil interest in it, like knows the names of the moves etc, but she is like the coolest girl ever....

Get her into trials ;)

Im reeeeeeeeealy not into her

thankyou!

Is your bird a crack addict ?

if you mean the seat going up my arse ... yes, but other than that no i am not a crack addict!

Really sorry, felt the need to join in on this monstrous conversation...

It would probably fit.

^_^

han ... it near enough did haha .. x

my girl friend rides trials, loves trials bikes ... as shown below! 23022009193.jpg

your in trouble for putting this on here Mr ... that was for you only!!

my bird likes that iv got a propper hobby/sport. plus it keeps me in shape!

but she does think the costs are pretty steep.

haha, my ex wanted me to stop spending so much money on my bikes so i promised id tone down the spending a little.....then she spent £190 f*#king quid on sum chanel sunnies so i went and blew £290 on new rockshox argyle forks on the jump bike. hypocritical bitch!

my bird likes that iv got a propper hobby/sport. plus it keeps me in shape!

but she does think the costs are pretty steep.

haha, my ex wanted me to stop spending so much money on my bikes so i promised id tone down the spending a little.....then she spent £190 f*#king quid on sum chanel sunnies so i went and blew £290 on new rockshox argyle forks on the jump bike. hypocritical bitch!

haha haaaaaaaaaa aaaah ahhhaa eehhooo hha hhee hhaa hoo ohhh ahhh hee haa aha punt in the baby maker and an introduction to dumbsvile would of been £290 cheaper though haha

jokes, but she is your ex lol..

if my sleg spent that much on sunnys id eat them, nd sell my/her shit back to her stupid idiot haha