Girlfriends And Trials

STC

My girl sometimes gets even more excited than me when we are out riding. she gets proud when sees me riding. if she wants to meet but i ask her permission to have a ride she will punch me and say that i MUST go riding.

She amazed, how i'm into all this clicking things(freewheel) and nice bubbles in my rim(flipper). Though, she can distinguish hookup and sidehop, Benito and supermance, Comas and Ot pi.

I get my ass smacked when I forget to wear my helmet. she often gives me a lift if i have to ride cross town.

She's great! Wanna buy her a bike so she could ride with me ^_^

Edited by Dan S

• 3 weeks later...
My grilfreind Girlfriend always f****s me about.

When I always want to ride and see my gril Girl-mate's, she always classifi's Classifies that as 'cheating' and its realy really annoying.

Bikes do come first and always will be first:)

Mike:)

Bet you'd never tell er trials comes first though ah mike.

Spellcheck maybe?

my girl is the best.

she'll let me spend what i need within reason.

ride when i like (again within reason)

don't get any sympanthy when i come off(it's never expected) but still take care of me when i do.

couldn't ask for more really (again within reason!!!)

now with my 4 month old daughter around...........nothings chanced as long as i do the ''night shift'' every so oftern!!!

can't complain!!!

EDIT: oh we been together nearly 8 years!!! been riding on and off for 4 of those years.

yes she conviced me to start trials again!! love you Em.

Edited by Aaron.gloster

we all need girlfriends to buy our new parts don't we guy's.?

Wow... Well if thats all you want her for...

Mine really hates me riding, she doesn't try to stop me but she hates thinking i might come back dead.

You'd think after 3 years she'd give up caring but she still worries its kinda sweet at least i have someone who pays a bit of interest.

Wow... Well if thats all you want her for...

Mine really hates me riding, she doesn't try to stop me but she hates thinking i might come back dead.

You'd think after 3 years she'd give up caring but she still worries its kinda sweet at least i have someone who pays a bit of interest.

Yeah