Video Editing Software

thedon_1

i've been looking at various video editing software, and i've had a go with adobe premier, but, i'm finding it really hard, even after running through various tutorials. i have used windows movie maker, but i'm looking for something more advanced, but not to difficult to use as i'm just starting to get into video editing.

many thanks, don.

my friend uses Pinnacle its quite expensive but the tools are amazing. you can create so many great videos the add ons are great which make Pinnacle even better. it takes a little getting used to but after a couple of hours of playing you soon get the hang of it.

brilliant effects to enhance the look of your riding its top software (Y)

SONY VAGAS IS WKD LIKE

NICE LIFE!!!

----------------------------------------

yeah i use 'IMOVIE 3' on the mac, its brilliant, really easy to use, can crop/cut/trim clips with lots of ease.

slow it down easily to pretty much any speed, good timeline-easy, visable, able to zoom on a certain part of the movie. you can choose how you want to export the finished movie, e.g, to quicktime, DV, to internet thing etc, and you can choose the quality of the vid, so if you have a fairly long vid and it needs to be 40 odd mb for that eengoodilele.nl thing you can lower the quality so it will fit.

definately reccommend!!!!

(not sure if it works on windows!!??!!)

Edited by ben beckett

NICE LIFE!!!

----------------------------------------

yeah i use 'IMOVIE 3' on the mac, its brilliant, really easy to use, can crop/cut/trim clips with lots of ease.

slow it down easily to pretty much any speed, good timeline-easy, visable, able to zoom on a certain part of the movie. you can choose how you want to export the finished movie, e.g, to quicktime, DV, to internet thing etc, and you can choose the quality of the vid, so if you have a fairly long vid and it needs to be 40 odd mb for that eengoodilele.nl thing you can lower the quality so it will fit.

definately reccommend!!!!

(not sure if it works on windows!!??!!)

Don´t think mac software works on windows, mate.

I use mac. where can i get the iMovie 3? I don´t like the iMovie on the mac... Or do you know where I can get Final Cut Pro 5.0? :P

HI if you want to get a movie maker but it costs get it from limewireA shop, as the forum doesnt support illegal file sharing.

I use adobe which I have bought and mac wise have used FCP for live stuff and shake. Best of starting with Ulead if you find Adobe too complicated or like they say imovie .

Edited by CBProductions

Don´t think mac software works on windows, mate.

I use mac. where can i get the iMovie 3? I don´t like the iMovie on the mac... Or do you know where I can get Final Cut Pro 5.0? :P

i think i movie was on the mac when we got it, anyway you can get it by buying 'ILIFE 06'

http://store.apple.com/Apple/WebObjects/Uk...LearnMore=MA166

what mac you using, and what version is it??