What Bike Have You Got? >>>survey<<<

trialsr lee

i have a 06 pitbull its crap but people say it suits me idono it looks nice thought lol (Y)

why do you think its crap?

i have one the (1060) version, i love it, i just recently got new bars and stem for it because the old stem didn't have a rise on it- so that hurt my neck. it has hope, magura, chris king, echo, mavic, onza ronnie, sapim, middleburns, zoo componants.

absolutely love my biike :P

MAy i say powerz that is one sweeeeeeeeet bike (Y)

looks gorgoues and ace to ride, looks so good in fact, i mite- :shifty:

Mat ^_^

Thanks m8,

its cost enough i've spent around £200 in the last month. it now ows me about £650.

And yes it rides as good as it looks.

Edited by powerz

I ride an Onza t-pro, light as anything, try all from rim with hope hub, hope mono trial 180mm front disc, try-all 31.8 stem, ZOO! riser bars in gold, white industries free wheel 18t, echo 7075 CNC crank, truavative gigapipe bottom bracket, Plazmatic CRM pads. so light when you jump it just flies, waitin to get the Chrome try-all rear rim as i bent my other one in anger, was a bright green try-all rim.

I ride an Onza t-pro, light as anything, try all from rim with hope hub, hope mono trial 180mm front disc, try-all 31.8 stem, ZOO! riser bars in gold, white industries free wheel 18t, echo 7075 CNC crank, truavative gigapipe bottom bracket, Plazmatic CRM pads. so light when you jump it just flies, waitin to get the Chrome try-all rear rim as i bent my other one in anger, was a bright green try-all rim.

When the frame arives anytime within the next two weeks I'm gunna be riding a Iolo Bikes Custom 24", will definatly get some pics up in the bike pics forum when its here, only short of a BB and chainring parts wise.

For now though I'm just riding my Mongoose Teocal Super freeride bike, used to be a comp, till I killed the frame and they gave me a Super frame under warenty. Only starndard parts are the rear gears and hub, and the cranks/BB, But my XTR cranks are going on sometime.

Pictures