What Bike Have You Got? >>>survey<<<

trialsr lee

I ride an 07 yes 07 Monty 221pr in scotchbrite :P

GOT TO LUV IT!!!!!!!! :D

hey, wanted to send you a personal message, but you disabled it or somethin..so ill post it up here:

hey dude i saw that you have a monty 221 pr 07 in a post

im getting mine in next week so i was wondering a few things:

- how does it feel (flickiness, rear wheel balance etc)?

- how is the rear disc (grip, hold, slipiness)?

- how is it compared to other bikes (your old bike, zoo's and monty 221TI's)

- how is the freewheel that comes with it?heard that its quite crap..

thanks in advance

Cheers, Martino

bumpage..

• 2 weeks later...

Hi i ride a 2006 zoo! python

Tensile urban legend cranks

Zoo! bars in blue Echo stem

rear HS33 heasink snowy pads in CNC backins

front 2006 magura louise disc brake

front wheel echo 2006 rim blue on hope XC hub multiny spokes black

rear wheel Try-all rim blue on echo fixed hub blue multiny spokes

onza lite guy forks

try-all 108.9 freewheel

Kmc kool chain

try-all grips

onza carbon booster

I think thats about it, it rides a dream and looks awsome thanks Trialsbikenut. (Y)

I thought you were getting a zenith, cause your fresh products frame twisted and flexed like mad at the weekend?

P.S. you riding sat at all?

Wanted on my MSN doesn't mean i'm getting. I'd like to have a Zenith but not. Me mates is ment to be picking the ''coust'' up tonight whooo. Yeah MC2 is flexing more than a 10'' dildo right now! It'll be sorted soon enough! I've praticaly killed it just ridding it home!

How ever it track stands and on the back wheel like anyhting, so stable and solid.

Who says 148mm wide BB axles are shit. I love it!

Might be if i can get hole of PUnK KiD and get a frame to ride on!

Pete

Wanted on my MSN doesn't mean i'm getting. I'd like to have a Zenith but not. Me mates is ment to be picking the ''coust'' up tonight whooo. Yeah MC2 is flexing more than a 10'' dildo right now! It'll be sorted soon enough! I've praticaly killed it just ridding it home!

How ever it track stands

In fairness, my dad's 20 year old roadie trackstands like a beast, so really that's not a major point... ;)

What's causing the flex in it? Material choice or design fault?

Oh, and how long have you had a 10" dildo kicking about...

(by the way, those were actual questions, not taking the piss, except for the dildo. perhaps...)

Edited by rideside

In fairness, my dad's 20 year old roadie trackstands like a beast, so really that's not a major point... ;)

What's causing the flex in it? Material choice or design fault?

Oh, and how long have you had a 10" dildo kicking about...

Design fault and not one of mine!

I haven't a 10''' but got a 7'' and thats flexy enough. 10'' just has more is on par with the frame! It pays to have some sex toys. Sally loved it last time when ....... (TF age range has dropped). Rather be working some silicon away than staring at some other dude whilest on the job of doing double time! Catch my drift?

Design fault and not one of mine!

I haven't a 10''' but got a 7'' and thats flexy enough. 10'' just has more is on par with the frame! It pays to have some sex toys. Sally loved it last time when ....... (TF age range has dropped). Rather be working some silicon away than staring at some other dude whilest on the job of doing double time! Catch my drift?

Erm... :unsure:

"Why not just pleasure the missus like most other blokes. I mean, yeah it can be tiring, and for foreplay, but surely on the most part.... Unless you had an unfortunate meeting with a grinder maybe...

(Colour so it's not too offensive/blatant for those skimreading/of a younger disposition" :P

What's causing the flex there then?

Too much material has been machined away. Mk1 is what this one is so no problem, Mk 2 drawings are well under way. More bracing at the front, less material than now in shape which wil dump the weight, no machinging at all untill it's been ridding, better spacers, better bolts, things dialed. The disc mount is off, but the geo is spot on and only think i can is 1mm out on is the WB but thats fork depeandant!

She looks amazing sat right across from me

Too much material has been machined away. Mk1 is what this one is so no problem, Mk 2 drawings are well under way. More bracing at the front, less material than now in shape which wil dump the weight, no machinging at all untill it's been ridding, better spacers, better bolts, things dialed.

Sounds good, but it's about Mk5 or something now isn't it?

From an old MSN convo where it was at Mk4 anyway :P

So are you going to have another few shots at it then?