Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

Pinch yur tongue till you feel slight pain/uncomfatable, It feels like thay for about a second lol

Trying to eat soup with bread is hard though :(

Yer hes right, its not painful at all really.......and when i had mine down the needle got kinda stuck halfway through and she had to jam though haha

totally worth it :D

Youll be able to eat properly after a few days. I got mine done on a saterday and i was eating fine by the thursday (Y)

Yer hes right, its not painful at all really.......and when i had mine down the needle got kinda stuck halfway through and she had to jam though haha

totally worth it :D

Youll be able to eat properly after a few days. I got mine done on a saterday and i was eating fine by the thursday (Y)

Just finished my soup haha :blink: Iceee creeeam :)

Edit: About 25 m inutes to eat soup and 5 slices of bread, Usually takes about 5 minutes, if that!

Edited by T-MAGura

LOL, good lad.

Did you lie in bed last night thinking " what the have have i done "

i know i did...i wanned to take it out

Took me about hour and 45 in the end, Yummy cold chips! :rolleyes:

Nope, I went to sleep spretty much straight away, then i woke up and poked my tongue out, That hurt.

Incase i didn't say before, My mum went away for weekend and text her saturday morning saying "What would you do if i got my tongue pierced" Her delighted reply was "Don't even go there! Enjoy your new home if you do!"....So i had it done saturday evening. :lol:

She picked me up from school today and i was talking to her pretty much all the way home and talking to her indoors, So far so good.

She is coming home with KFC in a minute....Ooooh i love a challenge.

Have you seen how much scarification bleeds, I think thats what puts me off, plus the fact most of it looks shit lol Is a heart really worth it? I'm not saying it a crap idea etc, Ypour body, Not mine ^_^ Personal opinions.

Since having my tongue done i have leant abit more about some of my friends! Some of them actually like piercings, Flesh hole's etc but un-like me they wouldn't have got them done before because of what people my think :lol: Woyldn't life bew so boring if everyone thought like that!

Took me about hour and 45 in the end, Yummy cold chips! :rolleyes:

Nope, I went to sleep spretty much straight away, then i woke up and poked my tongue out, That hurt.

Incase i didn't say before, My mum went away for weekend and text her saturday morning saying "What would you do if i got my tongue pierced" Her delighted reply was "Don't even go there! Enjoy your new home if you do!"....So i had it done saturday evening. :lol:

She picked me up from school today and i was talking to her pretty much all the way home and talking to her indoors, So far so good.

She is coming home with KFC in a minute....Ooooh i love a challenge.

LMAO - if shes not looking for the piercing..she wont see it...

ive been at my work for like 3 years now...and i still get members of staff just notcing ive got mine done :lol:

• 1 month later...
http://wiki.bmezine.com/index.php/Main_Page

there is some dark shit on here

some of that stuff is dark as you like, scary sh** what people do to themselves, penile splitting wtf :blink: !?!?!?!

seriously need to get my tattoo sorted just dont know exactly what i want got too many ideas. dont want summat small, though, ifim gettin summat i want it done right and dont wanna think about adding to it, talkin back of the shoulder over the top and down my arm to my elbow, maybe sleeved to my elbow, dunno yet. any one wanna give me some inspiration i.e. pics, deisgns, links etc

• 3 months later...
bump the piercing thread?

So for Charlie, Bump!

What you lot gone and done to yourselves now?

Both lobes and Both tops of my ear (Not sure the actual name) But my left top closed :(

Piercing yourself ***! (Atleast until it goes infected :P )

Haha Last time i posted in here was when i had just got my tongue done, Nicely healed now (Y) Only ripped it slightly a couple of times :P

Will be stretching both lobes to 6 maybe 8mm :)

post-8580-1178738558_thumb.jpg