Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

• 2 weeks later...

I do realise that I'm dragging this post up from the depths of Chit Chat but probably better than starting a new thread...

I'm thinking about getting my eyebrow pierced but I've got a few questions:

Does anyone know anywhere good in Nottingham to get it done?

I'm going diving in Egypt on the 17th of June for two weeks and then sailing in Italy for another two weeks, would it be better to wait till after this?

In the summer I'm working in a factory (although probably not too much hands on work), will this affect the healing and can I wear a retainer to keep the boss happy?

Any other observations and tips appreciated.

I'm going diving in Egypt on the 17th of June for two weeks

Sorry to be off topic, but im going to Egypt in early July, where abouts are you going? Red Sea I imagine? I'm going to Sharm, Nabq Bay.

Interested to know where you're staying!

Sorry to be off topic, but im going to Egypt in early July, where abouts are you going? Red Sea I imagine? I'm going to Sharm, Nabq Bay.

Interested to know where you're staying!

Will be going to the Halomy Hotel in Naama Bay for a couple of weeks, hoping to do muchos snorkelling and Padi Open Water, can't wait I tell you!

Whereabouts are you staying?

Also anyone got any answers to my original question? Hehe

Will be going to the Halomy Hotel in Naama Bay for a couple of weeks, hoping to do muchos snorkelling and Padi Open Water, can't wait I tell you!

Whereabouts are you staying?

Also anyone got any answers to my original question? Hehe

The new holiday village thats being built as we speak, not going until 9th July so im sure it'll be finished. Nabq Bay im sure is quite near to Dahab, but bout 20-25min taxi drive to Naama Bay i believe. No doubt we'll have a night out in Naama. We're snorkelling but not properly diving. Gonna do a one day trip to Cairo aswell, by coach a think.

Anyway.....sorry to vere off topic. Back to the piercings....

How do you get about getting ear tunnels? Do you have it pierced then they stretch it for you with whatever mm you start off with?

Help wil be much appreciated.

get your ear pierced at a bigger gauge (size) and let it heal, leave it for a few months, then stretch.

go to a decent piercing studio and they will know what you're on about.

Got my surface piercing done a couple of weeks ago, that was a nasty one :turned:

The scaffold I had never healed so had to take the top one out <_<

Buuut my lip healed all nicely :)

Has anybody here had their ears scalpelled? Don't fancy walking round for weeks with a pair of normal studs in my ears before I stretch :( Only problem is that I have basically no ear lobes :mellow:

had my nose done for 2 weeks ago :shifty:

//sujopost-5526-1178815763_thumb.jpg

Awaits 'oh my god Susanne your so hot' post

Actually alls i was gonna say was, Susanne you have beautiful eyes. I'm a gentleman you see. Oh christ everyones gonna rape me now.

Anyway, you know these ear tunnel thingies, what size would you reccomend starting with first, i can take pain, but don't wanna have a deformed ear for the rest of my life.

although it troubles me to think that you want to stretch a piercing without wanting to 'deform your earlobes'

I think he might have meant a blowout? :P maybe. :unsure:

Well i went from standard std size to 4mm in one stretch, that took about 30 seconds haha, Lubes it up with vasaline and puuuushh, Maybe not the best way to do it. =]

Ordered two 6mm tapers and two 5mm tunnels last night, I'll find it easy to stretch to a larger size then the actual tunnel size, Still not going to stretch for another couple of weeks though.