Piercings

Dr. Nick Riviera

have fun if you ever want to take them out...

Im going to use the 6mm taper and go up a few mm at a time, I have the middle plastic bit of a cotton bud in my ear at the moment haha, Ill build it up a couple of mm a week i think, Until i can get my tunnels in. :)

I don't think i will want to take them out, Because i regretted it before.....

Alan. :)

How long to flesholes take to heal up like ? and form what size dont they shrink back to normal ?

ive got a 6mm atm mite go 8 not too sure about it though, and im nt lettin my gf go bigger thn the for i gave her lol il take a pic of my ear soon

A good friend of mine took out his 10mm plugs 3 or so years ago, and his still haven't healed up a single bit, could fit another 10mm in there no problem.

If your not prepared to have them permanently, don't do them at all. Flesh tunnels aren't a modification to be taken lightly.

thinking of gettin the web pierced between my thumb and brake finger...just cant find anywhere local to me that does it!!

I know a girl that got that done a few weeks ago......

Alan. - Green sally up, Green sally down, Lift and squat, Gotta tear the ground. says:

Any regrets on getting your thumb web pierced?

x- νιккι -x -σн тнαт вσу'ѕ α ѕℓαg, тнє вєѕт уσυ єνєя нα∂... says:

nope. none at all. why, you doing it now?

Her's cost £25.

Shouldn't most piercing places do it?

• 2 weeks later...

Home made stretcher/plug ***!!

Started as the plastic bit of cotton bud, added a layer or two of electrical tape on each day, now have a 5mm tunnel in one ear, and a homemade stretcher/plug about 4mm in the other :D

I do tape stretches whenever I stretch, its near impossible to find tapers in my size.

What size are you at now? Do you use a thicker tape then electrical?

I could google, but then again i could post here, Whats dead stretching? Stretching without a taper? Like just sticking the next guage tunnel in?

Edited by Alan

dead stretch = pushing it straight in.

masking tape is good :)

Basically what i said, in less words :P

I thought were masking tape is like papery it wouldn't slide in as well and a more plastic based tape..... :turned:

Mine are 22mm currently, and I have two 6mm ones next to that.

I use masking tape because its nice and soft, I did use to use sellotape but sometimes that has sharp edges which isn't nice on a fresh stretch.

Easiest way is just after a hot shower, helps amazingly.